Michael Jackson Profoundly Astonishing & Transcendent (Howard Bloom & Dr Wayne Dyer)

qbee

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Profoundly Astonishing & Transcendent (Howard Bloom & Dr Wayne Dyer)

begodsglow http://youtu.be/IKkNJpI7OWk

Description
Beautiful and important words from two leading thinkers who personally knew Michael Jackson and have shared some insights about their time with him... Howard Bloom (author, scientific thinker, former publicist) and Dr Wayne Dyer (author, motivational speaker). Thank you for the truth in these wonderful words! We love you, Michael.

Thanks for posting, qbee! :) Most people have read the interview Howard Bloom did on HappiestMedium in 2009, but this radio interview seems to have slipped through the cracks and the words are just beautiful!

"Michael Jackson was - and it's going to be hard for me to say this in few seconds, and it would take me hours to tell you the stories to back it up- he is the most profoundly astonishing person I've ever met in my life. He was capable of looking at a fingertip, he was capable of looking at the tiniest of things, he was capable of looking at a fly, and he was capable of seeing the infinite in that. And he wanted to... he was profoundly good, because his generosity to his fellow human beings and his sense of obligation on their part was almost boundless. He felt he had been given an astonishing gift by God, and that was that ability to see absolutely stunning things in almost anything he looked at. And he felt it was his obligation to give that experience to you, to me, to everybody he possibly could on this planet. And he put his entire life on the line to fulfill that obligation. He was - again, generalizations don't capture it - he was beyond anything I'd ever imagined in my life. And remember, I'd worked with Bette Midler and Bob Marley and AC/DC, Aerosmith and KISS and Queen, but on the more positive side, Billy Joel and Paul Simon and all kinds of amazing people. And if you'd stacked five of those people end to end you wouldn't have gotten one Michael Jackson." ~ Howard Bloom (Coast to Coast AM / June 27, 2009)

The video also contains excerpts from that other awesome radio interview with Wayne Dyer...
"I know for absolute certain that this is a man who could never have done anything that would be harmful to anyone. He was very much a child himself. He was as kind and decent and spiritual a human being as I ever had the pleasure of spending any time with. I dedicated one of my books to him. When you look at his enormous talent and the commitment that he had to ending the world hunger, for example, – he personally was responsible for cutting the number of people starving to death on this planet IN HALF back in the 1980s and the 1990s with “We are the World”. And he took no money for it at all. ... This was a beautiful, beautiful human being – someone who would go down in history as one of the greatest entertainers EVER, but more than the great entertainer this was a great man... In my time with him in those five days with him back in 1991 solidified for me that this was a transcendent being who had not only enormous talent but a heart as big as the sky." ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer (radio interview July 2009)

You can hear the full Wayne Dyer interview (it's over 5 minutes long) on youtube too. Here's the thread about it with transcript... http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/110147-Beautiful-interview-about-Michael-by-Dr-Wayne-Dyer

What a beautiful thread :cry:

Indeed, Dr. Wayne Dyer is ONE of my FAVE authors... I happen to have that book he dedicated to Michael... :wub:
I do have the Dutch version however bought at the Bookfair :blush:

realmagic_zps51aa0e77.jpg

This is the 'original' book...

realmagicDyer_zps2b83678e.jpg

:blush:

Back