Michael Jackson Play Lists - GOLD

mikey82james

Proud Member
I've been working on a lot of different playlist and have created my own picture sleeves for my ipod touch
does anyone one else have a cool play list

This is gold

Man In the Mirror - first song like on moonwalker sets the mood
wanna be startin' somethin' - the energy a must have track in at number 2
don't stop 'til you get enough - 3rd track more energy
rock with you - brings us back down to earth with some of the finest grooves from off the wall aow
Human nature - why why tell em that its human nature just because i'm in that mood now
Beat it - hot time for a change in style- this followed human nature on moonwalker so i've always liked it that way
Thriller - followed beat it on moonwalker so gotta do it again
Billie Jean - and this followed thriller on moonwalker plus were almost half way throu gotta have billie jean
State of shock -man i love this best song of victory
say say say - best mccartney duet, changing the tone in song type down again all alone i sit home by the phone
P.Y.T - Party time ladies and gents michael jacksons in the house
I just can't stop loving you - drama time now i love this song guess whats next
she's out of my life - followed prev song on dangerous tour and i've always liked it drama
The way you make me feel - lets pick it up again aow you knock me off of my feet now baby hooooo
dirty diana - man this song you never make me stay, brilliant lyrics
bad - that moonwalker theme again this track came after the last two
leave me alone - timing meant that speed demon could'nt be here but next from moonwalker one amazing tune
smooth criminal - annie are u okay, the best song on bad

bonus tracks play list

come together - finishes moonwalker theme with a bang
sunset driver - why was this left off of off the wall
got the hots - good not as good as hot street but until remastered version is available wont replace song just yet
fly away - amazing if only this went on 20 - 30 seconds longer we would hear those brilliant bits from rebbies
streetwalker - even if this wasnt on bad - should of been a b/side another part of me would have sold better
cheater - amazing music - lyrics a bit funny but its only a demo
carousel - i have the 340 version from king of pop italian version - got to put it here amazing song
for all time - i think that maybe this was a writters demo during thriller sessions - wasnt recorded til dangerous
you can tell
someone in the dark - thats how you finish a play list

so what do you think what is ur play list - gold is my first play list from 79 - 89 GOLD

Back