Michael Jackson phones Rio Ferdinand

I remember seeing this when it was first posted on Rio's website! Brilliant :D

I had to google this guy (I'm not into football) :) Love the clip, it was touching to see his hands shaking after talking to Michael. Such a small gesture from Michael can completely change someone's life... And the way this guy talks about Michael in his tribute, it's obvious he's a huge fan, it's nice.

I miss his voice too. That is so cool, that guy is very lucky.

how did michael for example get the phone number of ferdinand?

thx for posting

how the hell does mj know rio ferdinand? mj sed he knew nothing about football. and what made him do that.
its like mj just sat there and radiated love to everyone he knew.l.. or didn't know. lol.
man..... what a human being.
don't like rio simply cos he plays for man united but i can make exceptions. lol

how did michael for example get the phone number of ferdinand?

thx for posting

Most likely someone gave it to him.

how the hell does mj know rio ferdinand? mj sed he knew nothing about football. and what made him do that.
its like mj just sat there and radiated love to everyone he knew.l.. or didn't know. lol.
man..... what a human being.
don't like rio simply cos he plays for man united but i can make exceptions. lol

Michael loved soccer! When he was in the uk, Mohammed Al Fayed took him to a soccer match and Michael said he loved sitting in the stadium watching the match and he asked a lot of questions. He even met the team :)

michael_jackson_fulham.jpg
s320x240

Last edited:
Awww.. It always hits home when you hear something you've not heard before. :(

His voice. :wub:

I remember seeing this last year, bless Rio he was so starstruck and I don't blame him one bit! How I miss that voice :cry:

That guy was as cool as a cucumber...until he hung up the phone and the nerves hit him. :) Nice video.

And those are nice MJ/Soccer photos.

Back