Michael Jackson parfum

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Michael Jackson parfum

l am just wondering where we can get this Michael Jackson Perfum ,l want to know if it's official or not ?

Is it available in France or Canada?

33keow2.jpg

x2p769.jpg

vreaeg.jpg

What was the parfum Michael was burried with? And what he always put on, i know it was a girls parfum but i can't remember witch 1 it was... Anybody know?

His favorite parfume was 'Bal A Versailles' (pure edition) according to Karen Faye. But Latoya also said he wore 'Tom Ford's Black Orchid' often. After his passing, when she would pick some stuff out of his rented mansion in LA, the house smelled like Black Orchid.

His favorite parfume was 'Bal A Versailles' (pure edition) according to Karen Faye. But Latoya also said he wore 'Tom Ford's Black Orchid' often. After his passing, when she would pick some stuff out of his rented mansion in LA, the house smelled like Black Orchid.

l heard that too ,l hope it's not rumour ,because l am planning to buy those perfums on the future....

@ Dpac: Your welcome :)

@ Mehdi: I think we can believe Latoya and Karen on this one. If I am right there is somewhere on Youtube a clip of Michael on the backseat of a car during his visit in London/Gary in 2003 (he wore the same clothes, so I don't remember well) where he is spraying alot of the Bal A Versailles on himself. He would wear BAV every day, but if it wasn't around, he would use the other one. I have bought them last year, cause I also wanted to know how he smells. The smell of both are nice. If you are planning to buy the BAV, Karen would recommend to buy the pure small bottle for better smell (no eau de toillet). I paid around 50 euro for it, for only 7,5 ml! This is the shop were I bought it from:
http://perfumepower.co.uk/engine/sh...VERSAILLES+Jean+Desprez+Pure+Parfume+7ML+BNIB

The Black Orchid is cheaper (per ml) and isn't really rare, and I bought a sample of it on Ebay.

Guys l don't know how ebay works ,l am going to ask friends from France to order it for me ,because l can't order from my country ,the links that MJsBack gave us ,it doesn't work so l found this one but the price makes me confused only 1 Euro.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Michael-Jackson-...t=Fanartikel_Kleinartikel&hash=item20b17facb1

The seller didn't mention any price, so whoever bids highest can have it, so far somebody offered only 1 euro, you have to bid 1,50

But i suggest you wait untill the last seconds and make your bid, that way the other guy can't make another bid and he losses his item.

You could also contact the seller and ask what he really wants for it.

I have the first 2 bottles, but being produced 1989 (that's what the box says) they have already lost the original scent and nowadays they smell pretty much like cat's pee :puke: :D Nice collector items, though :)

I think both bottles I bought from (former) fans a couple of years ago.

@ Dpac: Your welcome :)

@ Mehdi: I think we can believe Latoya and Karen on this one. If I am right there is somewhere on Youtube a clip of Michael on the backseat of a car during his visit in London/Gary in 2003 (he wore the same clothes, so I don't remember well) where he is spraying alot of the Bal A Versailles on himself. He would wear BAV every day, but if it wasn't around, he would use the other one. I have bought them last year, cause I also wanted to know how he smells. The smell of both are nice. If you are planning to buy the BAV, Karen would recommend to buy the pure small bottle for better smell (no eau de toillet). I paid around 50 euro for it, for only 7,5 ml! This is the shop were I bought it from:
http://perfumepower.co.uk/engine/sh...VERSAILLES+Jean+Desprez+Pure+Parfume+7ML+BNIB

The Black Orchid is cheaper (per ml) and isn't really rare, and I bought a sample of it on Ebay.

I can almost guarantee you, whatever it was that he sprayed himself with in the Gary clip- wasn't Bal a Versailles... you would simply pass out if you were to spray that much around you, the bottle doesn't look anything like Bal a Versailles either.

I actually love Bal a Versailles because it's such a layered fragrance. It changes several times on me and I could see how Michael could have worn it. The fragrance was "composed" in a time when a perfume really would pride themselves in employing many different things in it. Bal a Versailles to me smells like it's made up of virtually 100s of scents. I only use the the Eau de Parfum in the screw open bottle. I would never spray that scent, neverever. All you need is a tiny dab, not a spray. It definitely is a scent for someone who knows what they want, not a gummy bear scent for 17year old... Men literally will get their inner gentleman out. Bal a Versailles in a tiny dose in the right spot is absolutely heavenly.

I also bought it an Eau de Toilette- and that was a waste of money. To get it "right" one needs at least the Eau de Parfume. The Eau de Toilette of Bal a Versailles is just plain obnoxious, while the Eau de Parfume can work some real magic on some people, if the scent works at all with your skin.

Black Orchid is a lot easier to "handle" and I can totally see Michael wear that, yummy. It's a bit more everyday than Bal a Versailles.
It's hard to tell what I even smell there primarily, it's like a wave coming at you.

I'm a perfume freak in general and own way too much to begin with...

I can almost guarantee you, whatever it was that he sprayed himself with in the Gary clip- wasn't Bal a Versailles... you would simply pass out if you were to spray that much around you, the bottle doesn't look anything like Bal a Versailles either.

Thanks for correcting me :) I always thought it was BAV, but to think about it now, my little bottle (Pure) also doesn't have a spray botton so it probably can't be BAV. However, I don't know how it is with the bigger bottles.

I personally prefer Black Orchid to wear, cause it's just more me. BAV smells good aswell, but the only time I used it, the smell didn't seem to last long (two hours). But this could have been caused by accidentaly washing my hands and wrist shortly afterwards, cause I only had put it there. I will try it tommorow again, I hope to experience more sensation out of it and hopefully I become the 19-year-old gentleman I always wanted to be ;)

Back