Michael Jackson On The Big Screen!

LeslieMJHu

Guests
Taken from my blog:

Sony BMG Entertainment Hungary just announced that as a part of the "Thriller 25" promotion, they'll have a screening on April 29, 2008 in one of the best Hungarian cinemas.

They'll introduce the 1992 Bucharest concert to the big screen!

Below You can see the promo poster.

post-14-1208603516.jpg

Sounds great! :punk:

Maybe I should ask Sony bmg Finland to arrange something like this too :p I've seen Ghosts in a cinema and it's a whole lot different than watching at home ^_^

OH MY GOODNESS!! Why can't they show Michael's performances in theaters here in the U.S.?!!

Awesome! :D

You guys are so lucky. Hell would freeze over before we get anything like that down here. I don't even remember them showing Ghosts in the movie theatres.

Why do they keep showing the same concert over and over like its the only one he ever did????

Why do they keep showing the same concert over and over like its the only one he ever did????

I don't know the laws and rules about what you're able to show in cinemas and what not because it's a public place and anyone can go to watch it. But I think it might have something to do with the fact that Live In Bucharest is the only concert that has been commercially released.

Last edited:

I guess we should be happy that it is from the 90's - and not only from the Thriller era...

Anyway, I think it is a great idea, I wish I could see it, it must be AMAZING! :(

Back