Michael Jackson on iTunes

cheesyfondoo

Proud Member
first let me just start out by saying RIP Michael
you and your music will live forever

so i was on itunes and michael is taking over the charts! as of 1 am EST, 6 of the 10 of the top 10 albums is a michael jackson album. The top 2 is 'the essential michael jackson' and 'thriller'. if u look at the top 100 albums, it just goes on and on with mj albums. 16 of the 100 is an mj album

on the top music videos section, 7 of the 10 of the top 10 music videos is michael jackson. and if u look at the top 100, that goes on and on too. i just counted, 40 of the top 100 is a michael jackson music video

on the top songs section, 20 of the top 100 songs is an mj song

michael is still breaking records after hes gone! his legacy still continues and will continue for a long time
: )

I wouldn't be surprised if Michael has a No.1 single in the UK and USA within the next few weeks. Why Michael, the world isn't as nice a place without him.

I will be buying lots of MJ stuff tonight just as soon as I get home from work. I needed to buy new copies of Dangerous, Invincible and BAD anyway, so I will I can't believe I heard the news on the way to work!!

I can't have the time off because I have a series of IMPORTANT meetings throughout the day. It's such a bad day.....

RIP Mike.

Most music stores in Australia are sold out of Michael Jackson stuff.

He has 38 songs in the US iTunes top 100, 3 of those are in the top 10. Similar Situation in the UK.

Back