Michael Jackson On Cover of TV Guide

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
michael-jackson-tv-guide.jpg

Michael Jackson continues to cover magazines, this time with a special collector’s edition of TV Guide.

The 50-year-old legendary singer, dancer and entertainer shares the cover with “An Angel Remebered” Farrah Fawcett.

The publication is “A Tribute To the King of Pop”, 1958-2009.

For additional coverage of the Michael Jackson story, visit TVGuideMagazine.com for news, photos and videos.

JustJared.com​

I've never seen that picture before. Has anyone else? Its a good photo of him. Thank you God.

beautiful! it was taken during the "Dangerous Area" when he had those other photos of him in all black with the sword thingy? or whatever it was but those pics were hot!

That picture is so beautiful! He is and always will be beautiful.

I can't believe I'm about to add this kind of ish to my MJ collection. Tribute magazines on his death.:no: The cover is beautiful tho. Thanks for posting.

he's flawless on that cover. I keep saying "michael is gone' out loud in question mode, but it just don't seem real.

They choose good pictures for once!
He looks amazing in that photoshoot. It's probably my favorite ever.

AT least they're now printing nice pictures of him.
Yeah, this must be from the photoshoot with the sword.

that is so onnoying they didn't have him on cover for years and now EVERY single magazine has him on: I'm not going to support any magazine, I don't waste my money for that muck

In Q magazine for August Michael is on the cover too. The title is "Michael Jackson Unmasked,inside his mad bad world" I've bought it yesterday because i was thinking that it's something like a special issue about his death. But no,it's not. It's all about "this is it" and making of Thriller. But the pictrue they gave on the cover is just simply shit,like mostly the rest inside....

im sorry if it was posted about the Q magazine but i haven't seen....

this is the cover:

15321110.jpg

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sh...-Latest-Edition/Article/200906415321114?f=rss

Last edited:
This TV Guide photo is definatly one of the best I've ever seen of Michael. It looks like the Dangerous era photoshoot with photographer Herb Ritts.

OMG, it's beautiful. Can someone get me a copy please? Please, I am begging...

that is so onnoying they didn't have him on cover for years and now EVERY single magazine has him on: I'm not going to support any magazine, I don't waste my money for that muck
Let's be realistic. Do you really expect MJ to be on the cover of magazines while he was not in the spot light and not releasing any new music?

Back