Michael Jackson Nov 25th - Fans Pay tribute to MJ and Hold my hand

billyworld99

Proud Member
We are Thankful for the Gift of Michael Jackson

Our next 25th Twitterthon - is coming up soon. And we need a Michael Jackson "Street Team".Your Job is to Spread Michael's Message of LOVE- all over the world. We have decided to dedicate the entire day to Michael Jackson and his song,”Hold my Hand”.

Here is the goal for November 25:

November 25-12Midnight EST MJ fans everywhere
will play "Hold my Hand"
at the same time! A global Thanksgiving for Michael

Tag every one of your Tweets ( mj or non-mjrelated) with #holdmyhand. Find out the Twitter address of your Local Radio Station and Request they add
#holdmyhand to their playlist ( songs they play on their station)

We understand that in the United States, November 25th - is also Thanksgiving.
Many of you, will be spending your day with family and friends. We just ask, at some point, you take a few minutes to Tweet for MJ Show the world - how much we are Thankful for the Gift Of Michael Jackson
The hashtag for the day : #holdmyhand

http://www.mj4justice.com/november25-mjtwitterthon.html

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”...Michael Jackson

Beautiful idea! Willing it great success around the world! Spread the message-Hold my Hand!!!

THANKYOU GOD FOR THE GIFT OF MICHAEL JACKSON...forever...we love you more Michael...

ALso, TV One in the United States is going to pay Tribute to MJ on Nov. 25 by showing THE WIZ and the 30th Anniversary special and more.

I don´t have twitter, but I´ll listen to Hold my hand.
It´s majorloveprayer on 25th and "Hold my hand" is a good song for it.

Tonight at MIDNIGHT EST - Begins the daylong Tribute to Michael and HOLDMYHAND
Show the world - we are thankful for Michael Joseph Jackson

Back