Michael Jackson NOT for sale

Em_Mj

Proud Member
on channel five tomorrow (20th May 09) is a documentry called Michael Jackson Not For Sale. it starts at 11:05pm.

One-off documentry exploring the extraordinary history of controversial pop legend Michael Jackson in light of the recent cancellation of a huge auction of his possessions.

23:05-00:05
20th May 2009

I think I saw that last time it was on a couple of weeks ago. it wasn't bad concerning the auction thing... but the narrator was annoying, some nobody chipping in some random comment here and there. Lv x

there was one on a while ago called Michael Jackson For Sale
i don't think this one has been on T.V. before?
hm, i'll watch it anyway

Hmm. Just sounds like one of the run of the mill MJ documentaries talking about his money problems following the court case...

At the end of the listing on Five's website it says: "(repeat, subtitles)" and it sounds just like the one that was on last month. Guess they just changed the name. I'll check it out anyone, just in case.

So it's a repeat? Did they actually changed the title from MJ for sale to MJ Not for sale? wouldn't the title be misleading if that's the case because the recent programme was about MJ being for sale(produced before the auction was cancelled)

Someone please clearify.

I don't think it is a repeat. It mentions how they are going to talk about the recent cancellation of the auction. and when the last documentry was on it was on about the auction. anyway, only time will tell :D i love channel five, they were super positive before and have a really nice variety of MJ footage through the years

I don't think it is a repeat. It mentions how they are going to talk about the recent cancellation of the auction. and when the last documentry was on it was on about the auction. anyway, only time will tell :D i love channel five, they were super positive before and have a really nice variety of MJ footage through the years

And wasn't that narrator really annoying and didn't say anything of value. He just chipped in now and then with the same old sad jokes 'perhaps it was Jonathan Ross'. Lv x

Ohhhh man by the look at your headline " Michael Jackson NOT for sale" i thought someone tried to buy him and i was like Ohhhhh Noooo im out tooo late again cuz i wanna buy him, make him stand by my bed and singing me to sleep every night ;)

It was just a repeat of the documentary that was on last month, Michael Jackson For Sale. They just changed the title, that's all.

Ohhhh man by the look at your headline " Michael Jackson NOT for sale" i thought someone tried to buy him and i was like Ohhhhh Noooo im out tooo late again cuz i wanna buy him, make him stand by my bed and singing me to sleep every night ;)
i wanna buy him too for these reasons :hysterical:

Back