Michael Jackson -- No One Is Forgetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pascal09

Proud Member
Posted Nov 8th 2009 1:25PM by TMZ Staff

Judging from the Michael Jackson mementos enveloping MJ's crypt, people are still trying to connect with the King of Pop

These pictures were taken at the mausoleum at Forrest Lawn in Glendale, Calif.

P.S: Thanks to Karen Faye and now TMZ

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sick to my stomach. One thing they asked to be kept private, they only asked for one thing to be kept private. Was that too much to ask for? Nothing is holy anymore.

Thanks for nothing Karen Faye.

Only a matter of time b/f they would appear on a tabloid site...Out of 5,000+ friends you barely know, one of them could easily be media. Very interesting that TMZ doesn't site Karen Faye as the source of the pics.

Well the Jacksons will know that somebody (Karen Faye if they do a little digging) is taking pics now...if they didn't know b/f.

That's the reason she shouldn't have posted the pics in the first place.

Very interesting that TMZ doesn't site Karen Faye as the source of the pics.

is my understanding once you post a picture on facebook, copyrights, it all belongs to facebook, so maybe they legally don't need to credit Karen Faye :scratch:

Those pics are banned from MJJC.

Yeah. Maybe the original poster can remove the link and just leave the article?

This isn't the end. Don't be surprised if the TV shows (ex. ET, Access Hollywood, Insider, Inside Edition) pick this up too. Imagine how Katherine and the kids feel to see Daddy's grave splashed all over the internet and soon (I believe) on the TV entertainment shows.

is my understanding once you post a picture on facebook, copyrights, it all belongs to facebook, so maybe they legally don't need to credit Karen Faye :scratch:

Yeah you are right. I'm just wondering why they didn't mention they got it off of KF (longtime make-up artist of MJ's facebook), but as you said they really don't have to...

I'm not clicking on that link. Karen Faue should be ashamed of herself. Not even in his passing can Michael have his privacy. What on earth was she thinking?

by the way .. uhm I thought he was buried in this big golden casket? I'm a little confused right now.

we're not doing a thread like this again. those pictures have been banned from here. but take a minute to think who recently spoke w/ tmz(regarding HIS FAMILY AND HOW HE DOESN'T SEEK OUT PROJECTS FORMONEY)...who is asking u to follow that person on twitter from 'her' facebook...and then who broke confidentiality by taking these pics and posting them on 'her' facebook?

we are not giving this woman a platform for her lunacy.

THREAD CLOSED anyone posting the link to this pic will receive an infraction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back