Michael Jackson NEW unreleased music

Status
Not open for further replies.

killa.bee

Proud Member
During 2006/2007 I had the luck to talk with Michael's crew and get my music heard by Michael personally .

He called me up and told me he was interested in one of my tracks .
I'm a Jackson fan myself and I was really shocked after I heard the news .
I've sent him the instrumental and he recorded some lines on it .
It did sound really magical Michael turned the track into a classic ; the way he sung on it was a way I never thought you could sing on it before .

The sad thing is I never heard something of Michael or his crew again after sending a bunch of mails but that's okay .

My gift as a Michael Jackson fan to the fans & all other people is a tribute of myself on the instrumental .

Ofcourse I can never give it the ultimate MJ touch but I gave it my own Jungle touch .

The track is called Monkey See , Monkey Do and you can listen to it on :

www.myspace.com/kokofreshkilla

MICHAEL RIP !!

I'm sorry but the title of this thread is more than misleading.

I like the music though.

I don't hear Michael's vocals on the song?

Kzie dat je trouwens van Gent bent ;)

No offense, but Michael has stated several times that he doesn't accept music from other people, it's a little hard to believe.

i dout mike even heard that dont see him touching that at all bit funky

Mike is all about surprising the main reason why he's so succesfull

Nobody expected Thriller too so it's a little bit quick judging .

Self-promotion FAIL

why would I promote myself ? I already got 200 000 visitors on myspace
I really don't do this for promotion I do it for the fans

The record labels did already abused MJ's music enough
I could ask mad money for this but I don't .

No offense, but Michael has stated several times that he doesn't accept music from other people, it's a little hard to believe.

As I said before , it was Michael's crew I've sent the music too.
Michael liked it and called me up he thought that one track was perfect for him and it really was . He's such a gentleman and he really cared about my needs and my wishes . We lost a GREAT SWEET person .

When I read "Monkey See, Monkey Do", I stopped reading. I had a much needed good laugh though.

I guess we just find it really suspect that you start posting now and in all honesty there is no way of us really knowing whether this song has anything to do with Michael.

You dont fool me, oooooh, you dont fool me...

The line "monkey see, monkey do" I from Michael's own song. Arent you a bit stupid we believe something like that!?!

The line "monkey see, monkey do" I from Michael's own song. Arent you a bit stupid we believe something like that!?!

Didn't you read what I wrote ?

I used this song as a tribute . The title Monkey See Monkey do is my title for the song .

Michael named the track On the Road .

Monkey See Monkey Do is my tribute because a whole bunch of artists are copying MJ's style that's why I called it Monkey See Monkey Do

I'm not stupid it's a tribute

I'm also saying Mike's dead that that's a shock
Mike's the reason that monkey rocks

When I read "Monkey See, Monkey Do", I stopped reading. I had a much needed good laugh though.

Why did you stop reading ?
I gave that title to the song .
You should be happy I keep it original & do whatever I think sounds good and do it my way .

I like MJ a lot but the last thing I'mma do is jacking his style .

You said you gave it a jungle touch.. so that's not the original instrumental that you sent to him?

It's normal for ppl to be suspicious but if it is true then good for you.:)

You said you gave it a jungle touch.. so that's not the original instrumental that you sent to him?

It's normal for ppl to be suspicious but if it is true then good for you.:)

When I'm talking about the jungle touch it's the vocals :)
That's the original instrumental I've sent to him if you take off the vocals .

Thanks for the "good for you" I appreciate your love:)

take care

Last edited:
Michael never takes songs from other people he said so himself so this thread can go into the b.s. bin. Be careful killer bee. Michael's fans know more than you think. We are not fools

Michael never takes songs from other people he said so himself so this thread can go into the b.s. bin. Be careful killer bee. Michael's fans know more than you think. We are not fools

"Butterflies" was written by Marshia Ambrosius...

I really couldn't see MJ using this kind of sample...it's too generic, no offense, but Michael was alway's about innovating, this is nothing speical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back