Michael Jackson new dance move ???

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
Hey ,

I remember that Michael told us that he invented new dance move that will throw moonwalk away ....

Do you think we will ever see that move ??
Maybe in This Is It movie?

When/where did he say that?

Last edited:
I'm not holding up much hope of seeing much of the rehearsal footage. To me 100 hours of footage, is basically from April to June. I beleive the movie will focus on the making of TII focussing in on Michael's creativity and input and getting to see personal footage of behind the scenes. I reckon we'll only see the last part of the movie that shows Michael performing.

Then again I could be wrong!

I hope we get to see a lot of dancing, and alot of the final rehearsals.

He was a genious.

I don't know if MJ ever did his new dance move, but I find it hard to beleive there is somthing that will top the moonwalk. The moonwalk is just so awesome.

I really hope we see it in the movie that would be amazing but I think if there was a new dance move it will be something like the moonwalk

hmm I wonder too... it'll be something original and hard to do!

I'm not holding up much hope of seeing much of the rehearsal footage. To me 100 hours of footage, is basically from April to June. I beleive the movie will focus on the making of TII focussing in on Michael's creativity and input and getting to see personal footage of behind the scenes. I reckon we'll only see the last part of the movie that shows Michael performing.

Then again I could be wrong!

Me neither, but I hope that there are performances there, and that we do see the dance move.

yeah I am also very curious about this new move. I wonder if he'd publicly debuted it yet or if he still had only performed it on his own and not at rehearsals.

Back