Michael Jackson monument will be installed in 30 cities!

billyworld99

Proud Member
We publish list of cities in which monument in Michael Jackson memory will be installed.

This list was carefully selected by our crew. Our choice was based on population, popularity, as well as historical value against Michael Jackson.

There are also a number of cities that are in question and that are not yet published as potential owners of the monument. We still are forming a list of reviewers and fans may be crucial in this regard.

Here's the list: Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Astana, Athens, Bangkok, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Warsaw, Wellington, Damascus, Delhi, Dublin, Jerusalem, Kiev, London, Lyuksemberg, Madrid, Mexico City, Moscow, New York, Oslo, Paris, Beijing, Pretoria, Rome, Seoul, Sydney, Istanbul, Tokyo, Toronto.

24 August 2010
http://injacksonmemory.com/en/news.php?ID=4

Right on! One in Toronto! Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Lovely, i like that's it all over the world because Michael iss global star loved all over.

So No African cities?

I just noticed that, there should be an African city, out of all continents I think Michael would be most honored to have a monument in Africa but 30 cities is till amazing maybe the list can grow.

Great news...
but none are being installed in my city, not even my state. haha. Anyway, can't wait to see what they look like. :)

naaaaaa, as usual, we are not included

What...NO Philly Pa? lol We never get sh*t over here! :{ My ass gonna have to go to NY to see this! I voted for the tip toe too! :)

This is great, but do you know what the statues look like, or is it a surprise? Are they all the same?

Who is sponsoring them?

This could be a great help to any MJ fan when making plans for vacation now, couldn't it? :cheeky:

Warsaw? Very nice but i'm afraid that polish "mohairs" will stop this.

Good to see MJ monuments in a lot of cities around the world. Too bad there's to be none in Philly. Oh well. Pennsylvania is for losers anyway. Can't wait to leave this dump behind and go live somewhere real people live lol.

I guess I will have to go to NYC to see it. Well worth the trip, since there's loads to do over there anyway.

Does anybody know who is financing this and who the organizers are? And how were they able to get the permits from those cities?

This is an amazing idea and a wonderful tribute to MJ.
I just hope they can get adequate funding and the proper approvals from the authorities to do it. It's early days but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Jerusalem!!?
I don't believe until I see it with my own eyes..and I doubt it will happen.

Last edited:
Back