Michael Jackson moment in school! :D

Alyssa

Proud Member
today in school..which was my first day back we had a Year 14 welcoming, and then the chaplin always does a spiritual prayer session, and shes a bit crackers but oh well lol. anyway she was saying about making changes for the better in school and all this shit..and then she says 'im going to play a wee song that i hope reflects what im saying' then i heard the intro to man in the mirror...i got so damn happy and excited..so the i started miming along to it and i didnt realise how loud i was actually being and then everyone looked and i was like...'ehh its Michael Jacksonnnn of course im gona sing along to it' and then everyone began singing and clappin to it. i know its nothing special but it was lethal for me to hear Michaels music at one of our assemblys.

hope i didnt bore you too much to whom evers reading this tehehe :cheeky:

aww that's lovely. whenever I hear MJ I can't help but sing :wild:

I'm glad you had a good day back at school, I start on friday :mellow:

OMG...I just freaking love it....and I am so glad that you stepped out and stepped up for Michael.....nice job!!!..:)

A similar thing happened at my school assembly - we were being lectured on "respectable behaviour for young ladies" and the head nun played MITM. Me and my friend got kicked out for mucking about and ended up with a weeks detention.

Brought it all back to me even though it was 20 years ago!!

I was at school today. There was a guy who was singing Will You Be There. That is my favorite song of all time. I gave him a high five and he smiled, these are moments I really enjoy.

Back