Michael Jackson Memorial Necklace

MJstarlight

Guests
I wanted to let you know I ordered this necklace on ebay and I got it in the mail today... its beautiful :) Its really etched in and is amazing.

MJFXXXXsmall.jpg

heres the link so you can order yours too!
http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON...in_0?hash=item56336007f2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON...trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1326|293:1|294:50

Last edited:
That's pretty awesome! I was thinking of getting something as a permanent memory piece but haven't been able to decide what to get...especially since I didn't want to take a chance on a tattoo.

Pretty cool, tho. Can you take a pic of yours so we can see how it looks in real light, etc?

I'm thinking about making jewellery inspired by Michael...I had already been thinking about this and drawing designs. I don't know if I would have to ask permission if I wanted to sell it...as its making money from his name, which I'm not too comfortable with anyway...but I want to make some quality stuff and it does cost money & time to make...

thats beatufuil :)
I have a necklace that I got made when I first became a fan...it's just a little silver heart that has MJ engraved on it. It's soo special to me!

its lovely,i made a braclet with M,J and a heart..i never take it off :/

It was hard to take a picture of because its so reflective but here you go:

neckace1.jpg

neckace2.jpg

Aw, that's a really lovely necklace! I'd so buy one. Those lyrics from Gone Too Soon are too beautiful. It's nice they're on there. I love the picture of him on there too. Beautiful.

I recently made a ring myself dedicated to Michael. I've been wearing it for only a week and it already feels so special to me. I made it from my heart for him. :)

Think I'm going to get me one of those too!! Thanks for the link xx

I've finally decided on a tattoo and I'm getting it done on 1st Sept. (wanted it on MJ's birthday, but they are closed that day due to short staff)

I will post photos as soon as it's done :) :) xx

Awsome chains i wish i could buy from ebay but no longer allowed :( i got these through the post this morning. The Japanes version of The Memorial on dvd.

This is a photo of the disc
Disc.jpg

This is the Black/Front Cover
Memorialinside.jpg

And This is the Inside of the cover,
Memorialfront.jpg

And the disc come in this little pouch
Pouch.jpg

Has anyone seen this i got it from a site called ebid (which is similar to ebay) for £11

very pretty! that is something like i would hang from the rear view mirror of my car or something :)

i am considering making a special bracelet or anklet to wear in honor of MJ. i ordered one of the rubbery ones like the 'livestrong' bracelets and it should be here sometime next week. i am so hesitant on jewlery because it never fits me ! i have teeny tiny finger and wrists and i only like choker style necklaces or the reallllly long dangly ones. i am too picky =[

but this is beautiful!! good find!

Back