Michael Jackson Memorial june 25th THE NETHERLANDS

sas2

Guests
FOREVER MICHAEL

June 25th Dynamo Eindhoven, The Netherlands

20.00 - 04:00 (and we WILL continue till 04:00!)

Renowed and less known international artists on the main stage: Mike Alvarez (Move Like Michael Jackson), Jayden Morris (will tour America in 2011 in collaboration with All Tied Up Productions), Daan Wolfs (X-Factor 2011, My Name is Michael), Nick Marshal (2 silver medals at the World Championships of Performing Arts 2010), IMI (Move Like Michael Jackson) and Casper (Popstars 2010).

Various fans will perform during the evening to pay their respect to our King on their own stage. To make the evening complete, theres a memorial room where you can gather your thoughts, show your emotions or do whatever feels right at that moment.

Further, we have various sights in the main hall for everyone to see.

Sponsored by two big companies (Era Energy and McDonalds).

Be there if you want to pay your respect for Michael. Be there if you want to be with fellow fans. Be there if you need company on the 25th. Be there.

http://www.forevermichaeljackson.nl

I cant make it to Eindhoven in the evening (i have my kids with me) but i will make it to the HIStory statue in Best in the afternoon.
I heard a small aircraft will fly above the statue and the rest of Holland for 2,5 hours carrying a banner in memory of Michael.

I wish I could be their. i live in the states. please post pictures. thank you

Sorry I can't fund you your flights! I'd love you all to be there!!!

Back