Michael Jackson Meets the Transformers

4veryoung

Proud Member
If you ever wondered what it might look like if the Transformers got their groove on to The Funk of 40,000 Years, now’s your chance. This unusual Japanese animation from last Christmas features the Autobots getting down to Michael Jackson’s classic Thriller, complete with all the zombie-like dance moves you’d expect from such a thing.

michael_jackson_transformers_thriller_dance.jpg

The scene was created using MikuMikuDance, a 3D app designed for digital choreography. But enough talking, let’s get down to watching:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-T4uQ-CYgiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Boy, that was the most awesome thing I’ve seen all day. Don’t you agree? Though I was waiting for the part where Rodimus Prime says “I’m not like other hot rods!”

Lol....even Transformers dances to Thriller...COZ this is Thriller...thriller night! haha

Brilliant animation..Thank you for posting.

(I like the other MJ meets ....the Mr Bean 'transformer' too.... very different!)

But I don't know how to link it here.... I guess most people have seen it anyway.)

This should be in 2000 watts so that the peasants and plebs can't see it.

never seen this before, but i like it alot!
thanks for posting

I have way too much time when I end up watching things like this - or maybe I am really under too much stress and need to cool off :)
all in all - I laughed my a.. off (still looking for it - can ones a... roll under the couch???) Thanks for posting

Back