Michael Jackson Meets Metal

Very cool! The Smooth Criminal part reminds me of Alien Ant Farm's version. Nice medley! :clapping:

Great to hear that MJ reaches all genres!!

He is truely UNIVERSAL !!!

LEGEND Forever!!

L.O.V.E

Very nice!

I love the way his facial expression throughout indicates his complete enjoyment in playing these songs.

Wow @ 2:20 - 2:30...watch his fingers fly!

Switches to what appears to be a very cool lookin' Ace I see @ 4:14. I guess he thought it would give Beat It more "feel." :)

And besides all of this... his hair just happens to resemble my son's in some ways...haha.

Thanks, qbee, I enjoyed watching/listening to this! :dancin:

And besides all of this... his hair just happens to resemble my son's in some ways...haha.

Thanks, qbee, I enjoyed watching/listening to this! :dancin:

Lovely son Lisha

Lil said:
Yeah at 5:21 he's like BEAT IT :punk:

Hey, you're right...I hadn't caught that. He just seems like he'd be such a personable guy if you met him. Something real likable about him. That's why I feel real up, I think, the whole time I watch this video. :)

@wendijane...that's kind of you to say. You like the long curly hair thing I take it? My son looks like he's had a jheri curl perm, but...he hasn't; and instead keeps begging to get it straightened. I love his curls, though. I think it would be sad for him to process it with the chemicals needed to straighten it. :( I bought a box, at his request, but it's tucked waaay behind in the bathroom cabinet, and he's forgotten about it. haha)

Back