Michael Jackson M Cologne

MJJNJ

Proud Member
I m interested in this cologne, really. This phrase made me wanna buy one:D

Much like the performer himself, this cologne is unique and like no other cologne in the world. We guarantee it.

michael_jackson_m_cologne.jpg

http://mydnafragrance.com/perfume/a...ogne-made-from-michael-jacksons-dna-code.html

Sorry if this was post before i didn't see any thread of this after searched.

Not official

It is engineered from the DNA genetic code of Michael-extracted from his hair shafts

I know, it made me felt like that at first time
This is just a kind of science. Just curious what smell will be like?
I do respect and love him as always

omg Yes. I've heard about this. They're gonna make it for Elvis and Marylin too.

They said it doesnt smell like perfume. It smells like the people themselves. I'm not sure if am accurate but thats what I heard. Kinda wierd though dont y'all think?

IMO, this thing is kinda wired, but at the same time kinda cool cuz its the first time EVER that this is being done.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

ok this is just a weird concept, but if it sells, hey why not. i would never buy it lol! i'm kinda suspicious as to where they get the hair shafts or other mDNA sources for the celebs though...

It does seem creepy, but I'm still curious as to what it smells like....

Not official

It is engineered from the DNA genetic code of Michael-extracted from his hair shafts

Well that's just what they are claiming but no one knows if they even had MJ's hair.

Anyway, I refuse to buy unauthorised MJ merchandise because I think that most of these unoffical products are made by MJ haters who are just there to milk us fans.

Well that's just what they are claiming but no one knows if they even had MJ's hair.

Anyway, I refuse to buy unauthorised MJ merchandise because I think that most of these unoffical products are made by MJ haters who are just there to milk us fans.

You're probably right...I wouldn't buy it, but it does pique curiosity

I think this has fone too far...:mat: am not sure how to feel about this. His DNA my God! I mean, they just won't stop!, they want to get as much money out of our lost! Too delicate, too private, his DNA! I mean come on! I am not even sure if this is official or legit. Anyway how on earth did they got Mike's DNA?!I am disturb about this. I rather use the fragrance that Micheal used Black Orchid by Tom Ford or Dune By Christian Dior. At least I am sure of the legitimacy of these products. I just know that Michael is watching now and he is just angry to see that they are making bussines out of something so personal. Like he said "THEY DON'T CARE THEY DO IT FOR THE MONEY"...

I don't agree much that most of unofficial products made by MJ haters.

Just a business man sell unofficial perfume related to MJ. And we, MJ fan, is not a target customer I think. Some ppl who is a perfume collector maybe a main target.

In business how you can put budget in research, develop, and produce if you hate that thing.

I think this is too creepy and kinda disturbing, I wouldn't buy this.

But what I WOULD buy - The two or three personal colognes that were developed just for Michael. You know, the ones he used to have on during TII rehearsals. So many (Kenny Ortega, the dancers) have been praising about Michael's personal smell in many interviews. How the smell was so good and everybody wanted to hug him and would smell like Michael after that :D I'd love to know what he smelled like.

^yeah, I found one of them at Nordstrom's -- Tom Ford's Black Orchid. smells divine. smells exactly like I would think he would smell :wub:

Back