Michael Jackson L'Uomo Vogue Magazine

omg, seriously, um didnt think it was THAT rare... I have about 10 copies, some sealed, some not

I know it's rare, but I don't think it's THAT rare!
I think they usually sell for like £50-ish, I could be wrong though.

I really want this mag, but I haven't seen a cheap copy in a really long time. Even if the seller starts it at $50, bidding usually goes over $100+

I really want this mag, but I haven't seen a cheap copy in a really long time. Even if the seller starts it at $50, bidding usually goes over $100+

I know exactly what you mean. I've been trying to find this mag for months. Now the only ones I see listed are starting at $300. Anyone know where I can find one cheaper?

Yeah I hear you! I've been looking for this magazine for 2+ years now, and I've never been able to find it for less than $150. Anyone know anywhere I can get one cheaper?

Hey PYT, I can send you one copy, contact me if interested.

Thank you but 1) I don't believe selling is allowed on the board anymore, even through PMs. I don't know how they track that, but I don't want to get banned jic. 2) I'm really broke right now anyway. lol But thank you very much, and when/if Gaz allows selling again, let me know ASAP! (Maybe by then, my $ situation will be straightened out as well.)

its a beautiful magazine ,
i too, agree.
one of my fav photo shoots of michael becos its so artsie, i find the text & some of the images quite deep also :heart:...
i hope those who are looking for it , find what your looking for :yes:.

Last edited:
If anyone knows where I can get a copy of this for a decent price, could they let me know? I'm also looking for the 2001 Vibe issue. I lost mine in my move *kicks self*

No it s not rare!

Actually, it is. It may have not have been rare at the time but. Since then, it's been very difficult to get one sealed mint copy other than ebay. The actual item may not be rare in terms of production wise, but in the MJ market, a sealed mint copy is worth more than 20 euros. However, I do agree that 900+ Dollars is outrageous and overpriced.

I wouldn't give more than 150 -200 US

I really would like to buy one copy of it... i have one, but it was damaged while shipping((( Please let me know if you have an idea where i can find one.

I was also told that there was a commemorative issue of L'Uomo Vogue with Michael on the cover in 2009, but i have never seen it.

I love this magazine too! If anyone knows how to get a copy with decent price, pls let me know! Thank you!

I've looked on the Italian ebay site and it is still expensive there ...199 euros, so even the italians don't seem to have 'reasonsably priced' copies for sale. I wish they would re-print!

Back