Michael Jackson Live In Japan

rockstar

Proud Member
i never saw this DVD before

ProductImageCA7O115D.jpg

here is link: http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/dvd/J....html?ref=Home:Article:Michael+Jackson:+DVD:4

Re: Jackson;Michael Live In Japan (R-Pg)

Hi Rockstar, I think this DVD is the Bad Tour live in Yokohama. I've seen it on ebay with three different covers. There are also two other concert DVD including History Tour live in Auckland and History Tour Live (doesnt say which venue) but I think they might be unofficial. I read on google last week that there are a lot of bootleg dvds circulating right now so maybe these are part of that?

This is a bootleg.

Hi Rockstar, I think this DVD is the Bad Tour live in Yokohama. I've seen it on ebay with three different covers. There are also two other concert DVD including History Tour live in Auckland and History Tour Live (doesnt say which venue) but I think they might be unofficial. I read on google last week that there are a lot of bootleg dvds circulating right now so maybe these are part of that?

thank you for telling me that :D :flowers:

There's quite a few bootleg dvds circulating at the moment. Even pirated versions of the Live In Bucharest: Dangerous Tour. People are still buying the bootlegs too - one sold on ebay in the past week for get this - $130! Crazy! I try not to buy bootlegs because the profits often go to organised crime.

Back