Michael Jackson Live Hologram Concert [Verified Fake by MJ Estate]

Horakhty

Proud Member
Confirmed by Pepsi Jamaica:
Want a chance to see the King of Pop perform 'LIVE'?! Enter our KOP Sweepstakes and stand the chance of wining a DREAM trip for 2 to see the Michael Jackson hologram perform LIVE in New York!

483193_10151461618302119_2036091387_n.jpg

:wild::wild:

Re: Michael Jackson Live Hologram Concert (August 29th) - New York, USA

:eek:hmy2:

357rplz.jpg

Source: MJHideOut

Where ??? Madison Square Garden ?? Rockerfeller Center?? CONEY ISLAND ???? Nassau Coliseium ?? The Hayden Planeterium???
I live here so I must know.... It was rumored by My Brooklyn Boro Pres Marty Markowitz, that The Brothers are Playing Coney Island on August 11. Surf Ave and 72nd Street in Coney Island.If this is true, I can't make it, I have my own Gig to Perfrom at. AUGH,I wish they could change the date so I can come.

Official comment on Hologram/Pepsi concert from the Estate:

"Recently, there was an item on an international Pepsi affiliate's social media page regarding a "Michael Jackson Hologram Concert."
This item is not accurate and there are no such plans in place by Pepsi, the Estate of Michael Jackson or anyone else.
We regret any confusion that may have been caused in the MJ fan community by this incorrect post, which is being taken down."

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

That would have been so cool!

However, a full length show would be very expensive to create.
They'd need to make a CGI MJ (which Digital Domain did AMAZINGLY with 2Pac at Coachella) (unless they have a still camera shot of MJ performing in front of a green screen, that's the only way they could do it).

Didn't I read that the permanent MJ Cirque Du Soleil show will have a hologram MJ incoroporated into the show (not to be confused with the touring show going on now).

It's weird. that someone got into trouble creating an image that clearly pictures a holographic Michael. Apart from that (this is for designers especially) the image has cropmarks, meaning it was probably exported as a jpg from a pdf file made for print purposes. or someone just made that up to confuse us. i guess

I am SO glad that this is not true...noway could I stand to see a hologram of Michael performing on stage...thank you to the Estate for clarifying this..

I'm actually sad it isn't true.. Yes I would love to see a concert like this.. so :sigh:

Who takes time to create and make up these fake stories. It get's to be quite tiring.

Back