Michael Jackson Limited Italian Box Set

Re: For Sale - Michael Jackson Limited Italian Box Set

Please remove it! Don't want to se another person suspended! :/

"The rules surounding this forum are simple

There will be no selling of any kind, this forum is purely for the following.

Discussion
Showcasing
Seeking information

Anyone who uses this forum to sell merchandise via here or on pm will automatically have their account suspended here at MJJC for a duration of 30 days.

The only exception to this rule is members are allowed to point a member to an official ebay sales page only should there be the need to do so,"

Oh...I didn't not this...please, remove my topic,I'm sorry...

Edit it (including title)!

I must say, it really looks nice but I've never seen it before! Was it limited?

It was released in segments each week in Italy only. I myself have managed to collect all of it, except for issue number 2 which was Thriller and a book :(

The History CD is just the "Disc 2" tracks of the History album - the disc is silver too, which makes it very special. In fact, the History disc alone sold on eBay recently for something like £70 iirc.

It's a real gem of an item :)

Thanks Mizar979 for the pictures and MJJDC for the info! But I am curious what's actually on the disc 'The Collection' and 'The Legend'. Could someone tell me this? Is it anything special?

Thanks Mizar979 for the pictures and MJJDC for the info! But I am curious what's actually on the disc 'The Collection' and 'The Legend'. Could someone tell me this? Is it anything special?

These are BOOKS in Italian language, no music.

What? There are no CDs in the box set?

Of course there are.
1 box, 7 CDs, 3 dvds and 2 books.

I think "HIStory On Film - Volume II" is a 2-DVD set (instead of a 2-side DVD)

Back