Michael Jackson: King of music industry owns Eminem's hits

billyworld99

Proud Member
Michael Jackson continues to dominate today’s music industry from beyond.

In 2007, Michael Jackson bought a stake in Eminem‘s back catalogue.

Jackson, who also currently ownsThe Beatles copyright, also bought Famous Music LLC from Viacom.

As well as owning Eminem’s ‘Without Me’ and ‘The Real Slim Shady’, Jackson additionally owns the rights to songs by Shakira, Beck, Bjork, and many others.

Jackson said once in a statement, “This is a milestone event for Sony/ATV Music Publishing. The diverse collection of songs in this catalogue range from timeless classics to contemporary hits, and I am pleased to add the acquisition of Famous Music to Sony/ATV.”

The King may have died, but his music industry empire will live on forever

http://www.examiner.com/music-indus...-hits?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4cb2ae74338142e1,0

not to mention he got back at mtv. viacom owns mtv. and he bought famous music from viacom. so..getting back at viacom is gangsta. obviously, they were losing money(for some reason :D) and he took advantage. :punk:

144 said:
not to mention he got back at mtv. viacom owns mtv. and he bought famous music from viacom. so..getting back at viacom is gangsta. obviously, they were losing money(for some reason :D) and he took advantage. :punk:

:lol: No Sh!+!! Thats great News!!! Thats really cool… Mike was a shrewd business man… He was a sweet person and a loving person to all but Cross him, then He'll buy you… :lol:

Tnx

L.o.v.e.
Romi

LOL,it is true though and it actually shows Michael's level.He could have easily fallen into the trap and diss all these people back,but he chose another way,smarter and more mature.
I don't hate Eminem,in fact I like some of his music,but what he did was very low.It's been said before,so I'm not gonna say anything else about that.

Back