Michael Jackson - "Just a brother from Indiana"

TehHolySpir1t

Proud Member
Some guy talks about a meeting in Brazil about the TDCAU video. After the meeting had ended and people had left Michael said "Damn, I thought those mother****ers were gonna never leave."

What do you think of Michael's cursing and do you know of more videos like this? Because I find this hilarious and wanna hear more stories about MJ cursing.

Last edited:
Lol, thanks for this. Somehow I find it doubtful he would do that in public. But who knows...

Some guy talks about a meeting in Brazil about the TDCAU video. After the meeting had ended and people had left Michael said "Damn, I thought those mother****ers were gonna never leave."

What do you think of Michael's cursing and do you know of more videos like this? Because I find this hilarious and wanna hear more stories like this.

i always knew michael was like everyone else when he wasn't in the spotlight. he's just a normal guy, this proves that. epic video for sure.

When MJ and Janet worked together during this supposedly 'black' period for the both of them, they were directed by a white man.

Not sure of his credibility. But I agree with the sentiment.

Back