Michael Jackson: Interview w/ former Sony Executives gives important info on MJ's death

Thanks for posting. I think i read the transcript on MJJC. I hadnt heard of the David Blane part and some other things that were said in the conversation thank very much for taking the time to post those links.

Last edited:
dang, lol. I wanna see, I wanna see.

Can't view youtube. Can somebody post what they said? If not in transcript form can you just give a breakdown of the highlights?

Pretty please, with sugar on top?!

i personally feel i have just lost over an hour of my time listening to lots of already known stuff of the world and not much of what the title of this thread wanted me to think it would be....

so, i , personally waisted time listening to that... and ps: they were saying WRONG information... they said that on the rebuttal of the martin bashir documentary, they asked michael if he was gay??? hum..... well, i own that rebuttal and it's nowhere there... so, i was like "huh?"... so... don't know... nothing new....nothing surprising.... they simply describe michael as the best musical genius....and we all know that already.

i personally feel i have just lost over an hour of my time listening to lots of already known stuff of the world and not much of what the title of this thread wanted me to think it would be....

so, i , personally waisted time listening to that... and ps: they were saying WRONG information... they said that on the rebuttal of the martin bashir documentary, they asked michael if he was gay??? hum..... well, i own that rebuttal and it's nowhere there... so, i was like "huh?"... so... don't know... nothing new....nothing surprising.... they simply describe michael as the best musical genius....and we all know that already.
not very nice. one thing i do agree on was there was no gay question in the bashir interview i think that was their way of injecting that into the interview. this is an old interview that came out right after mike died that's why there is nothing new here. i still like the positivity though

not very nice. one thing i do agree on was there was no gay question in the bashir interview i think that was their way of injecting that into the interview. this is an old interview that came out right after mike died that's why there is nothing new here. i still like the positivity though

I think claudiomiami was talking about Take Two. The people in the interview were talking about LWMJ.

Ps: i was referring about me having waisted time looking at this, not for the one who posted it...... i am talking about me. i am not being mean in any way :)

Interesting interview yet the first thing focused my attention was former Sony Music Executives talk about about Michael Jackson. After listening to this I do not trust these 3(including the host, Chris Yandek ) I wanted more information about his conflict with Sony and the partnership (not mentioned by Corey Rooney nor Chris Apostle). Also when it came to the reason Michael called out Mottola it was more than "lashing out" or complaining because of "poor" record sales. They all never gave an opinion on what (MJ-in Harlem, NY & especially in the UK/ "Killer Thriller" statements) said which is most important.

that guy got everything mixed up, teh gay question comes from another documentary I don't remember the name but did he say he just watched Bashir's documentary the day before? this guy has been watching a few documentaries now because of MJ's death, because before that he was obviously not that interested, and he got everything mixed up
I remember perfectly the story with the gay question, but that happened during the late 70's...I can't remember the documentary, maybe "Michael Jackson secret childhood"
my opinion - he has no idea what he's talking about

Back