Michael Jackson in new book, "Champions Never Quit: God Is Close By Your Side"

ChampionsNeverQuit

Proud Member
Hey guys, I wanted to let you know I recently authored and published the book, "Champions Never Quit: God Is Close By Your Side"

I wrote A LOT about how much Michael profoundly helped (and is helping) me throughout my life.

For example on page 82, I said, "Michael Jackson is the best singer, dancer, musician and live performer ever."

One of the chapters is entitled "I'll Be There" because I always felt when Michael sang this song it was like God was speaking through him and letting us know He will be there. Another chapter is "The Triumph" inspired by the Triumph album and AMA awards with Eddie Murphy when "The Triumph" flashed on the screen as Murphy talked about "Can You Feel It". The word victory is used all throughout the book. In a couple photos I am wearing a CTE shirt.

And much much much more! (I don't want to say anything else because I don't want to give away the surprises!)

Here is the listing: http://amzn.com/0615845908

And you can get a FREE copy for 5 days in the Kindle format starting this Monday September 16, 2013 and ending at midnight (Pacific Standard Time) on Friday September 20, 2013.

You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book. You can read it on any electronic device such as your computer or smartphone when you download the free Kindle reading app found on Amazon.com.

Grab a FREE copy this week.

This Is It!

Champions+Never+Quit+-+Front+Cover.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the advance notice, Timothy... I will try and remember to take advantage of the free offer to obtain a copy and write a review. Thank you! I notice in your post above all the musical references are to J5 or Jackson-era songs. I trust they are not limited to these only? I think Michael's most inspiration work, penned and co-produced by him in collaboration with many other talented people, came well and truly after these periods. Just my opinion. I look forward to reading your story.

Thanks for sharing Timothy. I will definitely get the download :)

Thanks guys.

@ Kerry Hennigan, Thank you. Yes, I didn't want to give anything away. I agree. Every album Michael did is perfect and every song is a number one song not only because each song has special meaning and messages and invented sounds never before heard but because Michael did his very best in everything he did; and he did it for us, because he wanted to help inspire each of us to do and be great in our lives. Perfection is in the effort.

@ LiberianGhost Thank you! I appreciate that.

Back