Michael Jackson impersonator charged with sexually assaulting boy

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
LINCOLN PARK –– A 22-year-old Michael Jackson impersonator could face life in prison if convicted on 12 counts of sexual misconduct with a juvenile.

Ricardo West of Allen Park was arraigned Friday afternoon before 25th District Judge David Bajorek.

He is being held in the Wayne County Jail without bond pending a preliminary examination of the evidence against him. The exam is set for 9 a.m. April 26 back in 25th District Court.

West was arrested Wednesday in Allen Park. The case was not heard in 24th District Court because Judge John Courtright recused himself and Judge Richard Page was unavailable.

West is charged with one count of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, which carries a sentence of 25 years to life in prison upon conviction; three counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct, a 15-year felony; four felony counts of use of a computer to solicit a crime; one count of child sexually abusive activity; and two counts of accosting children for immoral purposes.

Police said West confessed to sending sexually explicit and graphic e-mails and text messages, including nude pictures of male body parts, to a preteen boy. Also, during rehearsal of a stage production he was working on, he admitted to sexually assaulting the same boy in a bathroom.

"The evidence in this case will show that this defendant acted in a way that was deliberate, calculated and goal-directed in his criminal dealings with this child," Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy said in a written statement.

West shaped his lifestyle to be constantly around children, according to authorities.

Police said he volunteers with a youth theater group and works for the contract-based bus service Trinity Transportation as a bus aide for autistic children.

In addition, he owns SGI Productions out of his home, which is hosting a “Motown’s Still Got It” talent competition. Police said he was using the competition to lure young people.

Allen Park police searched West’s house and seized computers, cell phones, CDs, videotapes and a camera. Officers are conducting forensic searches on each.

West also was arrested in 2008 by Southgate police for criminal sexual conduct, but could not be successfully prosecuted, according to authorities.

In August 2009, The News-Herald Newspapers featured West in a story previewing “Michael Lives! The Michael Jackson Tribute Concert,” in which West was impersonating the late Jackson at the Allen Park Civic Auditorium. Police said about 600 people attended.

Allen Park police Detective Jeff Miller said parents should check their children’s e-mail accounts and cell phones periodically.

“Parents can also put blockers on e-mail accounts so their children can’t receive graphic photos,” he said.

Police are concerned that there might be more victims in the area as West frequently was around children and has been investigated for similar activity in the past.

Any parents concerned that their children might have been victimized should call Miller at 1-313-386-3872.
http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2010/04/17/news/doc4bc8b2b9e49e1910151047.txt

Oh dear god, The media will have a filed day with this. :no: There will be assholes saying that he immitated Mike and everything. ugggg. *pullshair*:mat::tickingtimebomb:ranting

he admitted to sexually assaulting the same boy in a bathroom.

:no:

Oh how convenient!! Molestation and sexual misconduct towards a boy by a Michael Jackson impersonator. UGH!!

Oh dear god, The media will have a filed day with this. :no: There will be assholes saying that he immitated Mike and everything. ugggg. *pullshair*:mat::tickingtimebomb:ranting

:no:

if anybody in the media has anything derogatory to say about this, they will tell on themselves. and nothing they ever say, can ever be believed.

and after hearing some k.c. and the sunshine band music at a boston celtics basketball game, today, america can't be taken seriously, anyway.

"Police said West confessed to sending sexually explicit and graphic e-mails and text messages, including nude pictures of male body parts, to a preteen boy. Also, during rehearsal of a stage production he was working on, he admitted to sexually assaulting the same boy in a bathroom."

Excuse me but the last thing I have in mind right now is the bad press against MJ...a kid (or more then one) has been abused FOR REAL.
I hope the kid will recover even if being sexually abused on whatever degree is something that will hunt you forever.
On a side note what a f****** a****** I hope he'll rot in jail...and I'll stop here.

this guy obviously has issues. I saw this story somewhere else on MJJC yesterday. let's face it - it it weren't for the MJ connection this wouldn't even have crossed our radar. let's agree that we hope this guy gets charged, and the victims get therapy and can get on with their lifes, and let's leave this alone.

Do they have to say that he works as an impersonator?
How sick is this!! and how fuck the media can distort stories and relates them to other poeple, just like the guy was more likely like michael @@

this guy obviously has issues. I saw this story somewhere else on MJJC yesterday. let's face it - it it weren't for the MJ connection this wouldn't even have crossed our radar. let's agree that we hope this guy gets charged, and the victims get therapy and can get on with their lifes, and let's leave this alone.

I second that.

"Police said West confessed to sending sexually explicit and graphic e-mails and text messages, including nude pictures of male body parts, to a preteen boy. Also, during rehearsal of a stage production he was working on, he admitted to sexually assaulting the same boy in a bathroom."

Excuse me but the last thing I have in mind right now is the bad press against MJ...a kid (or more then one) has been abused FOR REAL.
I hope the kid will recover even if being sexually abused on whatever degree is something that will hunt you forever.
On a side note what a f****** a****** I hope he'll rot in jail...and I'll stop here.

I also hope the kid does recover too. That is so traumatic. :cry:

Media will point out to MJ fans as impersonators...and another story will be about a robber or a killer who happened to be an MJ fan....

:eek:Oh nooo!!! Because of this asshole..and others that may follow..MJ's name will continue to be shamed.:no: Michael will probably get blamed for this (you know how media and narrow minded people are)...and he ain't even alive anymore!!!!!:wtf2
This sickens me...:angry: That man shamed Michael and his fans!!!!

Poor kid. I bet that boy is completely traumatized.

Poor child, but what is this doing in Michael Jackson News And Happenings?
They used his name but he has nothing to do with it.

What the hell.

Ugh, this is disgusting...and a Michael Jackson impersonator? Boy will the media have a field day with this one. :angry: Whatever, this has nothing to do with Michael and I hope that people realize that. This man is sick and I hope the boy recovers, that is terrible.

Michael will probably get blamed for this (you know how media and narrow minded people are)

I know what you mean. Some people will just use this as another opportunity to pick on Michael but I hope I never have to run into those kind of people, in real life or on the internet. It would be just plain stupid for anyone to think that this is Michael's fault or that it has anything to do with him period.

this is not really news about Michael. so closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back