Michael Jackson honoured with post humous lifetime achievement at MOBOS

Sarah_MJ

Proud Member
Michael Jackson honoured with post humous lifetime achievement at MOBOS

Jermaine Jackson and his sister La Toya led tributes to their late brother Michael Jackson at the Music Of Black Origin (MOBO) Awards in Glasgow last night.

The King of Pop was posthumously honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award, which was accepted on his behalf by Jermaine.
Holding her brother's hand on stage at the city's SECC venue, La Toya admitted she was 'not at all' coming to terms with the shocking death of her younger brother on June 25.

article-1217318-06a64e7b000005dc-318_634x425.jpg

Remembrance: Jermaine sings Charlie Chaplin song Smile in memory of his brother

La Toya, 53, spoke of the family's loss before introducing Jermaine, 54, who went on to perform the Charlie Chaplin song Smile, believed to be Michael's favourite song.

Jermaine said: 'My brother was everything to me. He was a wonderful artist and a wonderful human being.
'I'm here to do what I can, it is part of our responsibility as a family to continue his legacy and keep it alive.'

Britain's Got Talent contestant Shaheen Jafargholi, who performed at Michael's memorial in July, also took to the stage to sing Jackson 5 hit I'll Be There.

BGT winners, dance troupe Diversity - who were due to join the Thriller star during his UK gigs - also performed in memory of Jackson.

Source: Daily Mail/MJackson.com

At least MJ's siblings are continuing his legacy in their own way...
(Btw, Latoya looks fab in that dress...)

I was there last night.....Glaswegians go nuts for a bit of MJ - Diversity were great, and the kid from BGT.
Got about 50 texts from people saying they'd seen me on TV.....

Back