Michael jackson hollywood tonight 7" vinyl presale rsd

Last edited:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290554900523&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

MICHAEL JACKSON HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT 7" VINYL PRESALE RSD

for all you fans that might decide to jump on this album from this seller because you think you might not no other options
check this out

smh

But still very happy to sell merchandise of.....and bank money from fans of..... High principles indeed! ...Just unbelievable really. very sad. Thank you for seeing to it that we know the background to this.

Vinyl is making a come back, It's becoming more and more popular. Almost all artist have their albums released on vinyl again.

But what an idiot to say that. Don't get why it would sell voor 500 bucks. Amazon will have it available in a few weeks....

1) That guy's an ass. I wish there was a way to report him or something.

2) Was this only released in the UK? I can't find it on Amazon.com, but it's on Amazon.co.uk.

Didnt realise that Amazon were selling it - Thanks, Also cant believe some people can get away with the stuff they say and prices on ebay are crazy

just ordered !
hope the sound quality is the best, just like MJ used to for his CDs.

dsc03653z.jpg

dsc03654f.jpg

dsc03655e.jpg

Hollywood Tonight/Behind the mask 7" Vinyl Single from Italia with SIAE Sticker....Stricktly limited!

Why do UK ebay\shop sellers insist on opening the seal? why dont they leave it sealed... annoys me - Also does anyone know the number that have been produced - I heard 4,000 does anyone have any better info :) thanks

Back