Michael Jackson - History [Remix] is the best ?

I LOVE this remix! :woohoo::wub:
All I know is that the video was only released in Europe I think.

Last edited:
It was released on BOTDF. I love the full 8 min version!

I think its definitely the best remix on BOTDF

I think it's definitely not the best remix of the 90's. Most of the "rare" remixes from the Dangerous Era are much innovative and better. For example "Who Is It" remixes.

IF I have to choose between this remix and one of the T25 I will choose the HIstory dance mix..
great dance track...nonMJ supporter pals enjoy it like crazy too!

it was played a lot around that time here....i remember even at my high school graduation party in 2001 :D

it's a good remix but to me the best remixes are in the japan edition of the Who is it single.

Its sooo full of Energy...its a great track to exercise to...it motivates me BIG time.

it's a good remix but to me the best remixes are in the japan edition of the Who is it single.

I agree 100%. I think many MJ fans love those same "Who Is It" remixes.

There are some kick ass bootleg remixes, too.

yes i love it....keep movin lol...i still prefer the dangerous remixes..especially the rtt 1

I think it's definitely not the best remix of the 90's. Most of the "rare" remixes from the Dangerous Era are much innovative and better. For example "Who Is It" remixes.

i totaly agree in my opinion the remixes of history werent good even back then...

i totaly agree in my opinion the remixes of history werent good even back then...

Yeah, they lacked inspiration. There were much better remixes of songs on HIStory album. Like some of the Stranger remixes were really cool! And also a few of the TDCAU remixes.

the History remix video was the beginning of when they started releasing videos of old MJ footge. (yes it was done prior) but that is when it became a habit of Sony's..

BUT at least then, when they did it, they put effort on putting other stuff in it.. Like MJ on the screens, and people dancing around it.. Instead of just showing clips...

They just got lazier and lazier.. That video was a good effort by Sony, knowing that Mike did not take part... Now it's just so blan and boring with the crap they do..

its the version that should be included at the original history cd..and the clip is awesome and it should be more popular than it is now..anyway,both the clip and the song are incredible

Back