• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests

Michael Jackson: HIStory 1 & 2 Box Set

£9.99 Free Delivery
Pre-order. | Due for release on 25/08/2008

Review

This limited edition deluxe Box Set - released for the first time in the UK to celebrate Michael Jackson's 50 anniversary on August 29, 2008 - presents a compilation of his greatest short films spanning the decades of his career as the undisputed King of Pop.

Along with being one of the most successful pop stars of all time, Jackson also helped to revolutionise the music video art form, hiring Hollywood filmmakers such as John Landis to direct what are essentially short narrative films.

Disc 1 contains "Bad" and "The Way You Make Me Feel" in their original versions - over 12 min long each - which are exclusively available on this DVD. "Black and White" is also presented in its original non-censored version.

In addition to short films Disc 2 features two unforgettable live performances, notably that of "Billie Jean" at Motown's 25 anniversary celebrations where Michael premiered his world-famous trademark moonwalk.

Available for a limited time only, this Box Set is presented in a deluxe slipcase with matt varnish and is a must have for every Michael Jackson fan !

Tracklist:

1. Brace Yourself
2. Billie Jean
3. The Way You Make Me Feel
4. Black or White
5. Rock with You
6. Bad
7. Thriller
8. Beat It
9. Remember the Time
10. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
11. Heal the World
12. Teaser
13. Billie Jean - Live at Motown 25 Anniversary Celebration
14. Beat It
15. Liberian Girl
16. Smooth Criminal
17. Performance at 1995 MTV Music Video Awards
18. Thriller
19. Scream (featuring Janet Jackson)
20. Childhood
21. You Are Not Alone
22. Earth Song
23. They Don't Care About Us
24. Stranger in Moscow
25. Blood on the Dance Floor
26. Brace Yourself

Source: http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/6072990/Michael-Jackson-HIStory-1-2/Product.html#

Last edited:
So its another re-release because they're talking about MJs 50th in the article.

Great we got another re-release, well actually this one is re-re-released.
^ it the first time in U.K ;)

Here we go again....
Are they stupid or something? Why re-re-release? I don't understand it! I'm not gonna buy this.Why can't they release "Bad" or even "History" tour on DVD... This is Mike's 50th bday,and we're not getting anything new.

Last edited:
Back