Michael jackson Gold track listing?

Mike P.

Proud Member
Wasn't sure where to post this but does anyone know where I can find the track listing is for the upcoming Michael Jackson Gold collection? It comes out the same day as Essentials 3.0.

I'll probably end up getting this instead of 3.0 since I already have the original Essentials and all of the epic/sony albums. I don't have a lot of solo MJ motown stuff.

Gold CD DISC 1:1.Got To Be There2.Maria (You Were the Only One)3.Rockin' Robin4.Ain't No Sunshine5.I Wanna Be Where You Are6.Girl Don't Take Your Love From Me7.Ben8.People Make the World Go Round9.Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day10.We'Ve Got a Good Thing Going11.When I Come of Age12.I Want You Back - (with The Jackson 5)13.Who's Lovin' You - (with The Jackson 5)14.Darling Dear - (with The Jackson 5)15.Never Can Say Goodbye - (with The Jackson 5)16.Maybe Tomorrow - (with The Jackson 5)Gold Songs DISC 2:1.With a Child's Heart2.Happy(Love Theme From Lady Sings the Blues)3.Morning Glow4.Music and Me5.We'Re Almost There6.Just a Little Bit of You7.Dear Michael8.I'll Come Home To You9.If I Was God10.Who's Looking For a Lover11.One Day In Your Life12.You're My Best Friend My Love13.It's Too Late To Change the Time14.Call On Me15.Melodie16.Farewell My Summer Lover

Back