Michael Jackson GOLD New Grestest Hits CD 2008

Kingofthedancefloor

Proud Member
Hi Guys not sure if this has been Posted but today i walked into a HMV in Canada and saw this CD on sale,Its a new 2 Cd Classic Vintage Michael Jackson Greatest hits CD.
So I thought I would post the pics and Info here for the hardcore Collectors out there:
Btw this was the last Copy on sale at the store so seems that these Cd's are of Low limitation:
Digitally REmastered
DSCN6358.jpg

DSCN6352.jpg

Published:2008 CANADA (should be avaliable everywhere)
2-CD
Tracklisting:
1.Got To Be there
2.Maria (You were the Only one)
3.Rockin Robin
4.Aint No Sunshine
5.I Wanna be where you are
6.Girl Dont Take your love From Me
7.Ben
8.People make the world go round
9.Shoo-be-doo-be-doo-da-day
10.Weve Got a good thing Going
11.When I come of age
12.I want You Back
13.Who's Loving You
14.Darling Dear
15.Never Can say Goodbye
16.Maybe Tommorow

Disc Two
1.With A Child's Heart
2.Happy (Love Theme From Lady Sings the Blues)
3.Morning Glow
4.Music & Me
5.we're Almost there
6.Just A Little Bit Of You
7.Dear Michael
8.I'll Come Home To You
9.If 'N I Was God
10.Who's Looking For A Lover
11.One Day In Your Life
12.Your My Best Friend,My Love
13.Its Too Late To Change The Time
14.Call On Me
15.Melodie
16.Farewell My Summer Love

Last edited:
Looks great.

Thanks for sharing

so it's not just a re-release of the same compilation? The Jackson 5 Gold came out a few years ago right?

No its a complete new tracklisting which is cool cause its all digitally remastered,J5 Gold is another Cd i found awhile ago which is pretty cool and simular packaged and designed like the latest edition of MJ Gold,
Your Welcome guys

Hey cool looks very nice. I have a michael best of witch is called "The Millennium Collection" [20th CENTURY masters].

Does anyone know which album Ready or not (here I come) song is on?

I would really like to have this album, although I already have all the other songs on other albums.

Uhm, I don't have this cd yet but I read this on a J5 forum:

"Hello World" : Réédition des albums solo de Michael!
05/08/2008

Selon le livret de la toute dernière compilation "Gold", sortie chez Universal/Motown, une surprise de taille attend les fans de l'ère Motown. En effet, ils auront droit à la réédition de l'intégralité des albums solo de Michael chez Motown (Got To Be There, Ben, Music & Me et Forever, Michael), remastérisés, et sur 3 CD.
Le titre de la compilation : "Michael Jackson, Hello World : The Complete Motown Solo Albums"
source: http://www.jackson5abc.com/news/

So this means that, in the booklet of this cd, they say that they're planning to release "Michael Jackson, Hello World : The Complete Motown Solo Albums" with all Michael's Motown solo album ( Got to be there, Ben, Music & me and Forever Michael) on 3 cds!!!!!! Al these albums will be remastered:wild:!!!

This wasn't posted before, right? someone should open a new thread for this:D

Back