Michael Jackson Funeral Held in LA

is this all that was showed tonight? I just wake up. Someone pls give me a link to evything. :(

no they showed a lot of stuff... they had cameras on helicopters and there was even a camera team inside. they filmed the guests who attended. but when they brought the casket in, they stopped the airing... but - at least in my opinion - it was nice...

OMG I hate myself so much right now! I went to bed thinking I wouldn't miss anything cuz it was private...and now I read they pretty much showed every detail!:bugeyed
Can't believe I didn't stay up to be able to 'say him goodbye' for the last time live....although I said a little prayer for him, but I just can't believe it.

Please, someone....I hope has recorded this...:cry:
Does anyone have it from beginning to end?

I love the picture they chose to stand there....lovely. And the poor kids....oh boy.:(

they didnt show the ceremony something. they just showed how the guests and the jacksons (including the kids) arrived. when the casket arrived, they stopped the airing... but it was still nice.

ok so we didnt miss so much. OMG im crying again, it is so unreal that Michael Jackson is gone. He really is gone! :cry::cry:

they didnt show the ceremony something. they just showed how the guests and the jacksons (including the kids) arrived. when the casket arrived, they stopped the airing... but it was still nice.
Did it took that long then? Cuz I saw people were talking like 75 pages in the other thread. :(
Was it aired somewhere else maybe? And what about the Encino-part?

They showed until the casket was brought in. It was very serene. It is still so hard to imagine a world without Michael.

God, i wish it was completely private. I cannot go through all again. It is just too painful. Just watching this video made me burst in tears again. I remember the night of the ceremony at Staples (it was evening time here), i did not sleep all night, i was devastated. And now it is all coming again. The worst is that here now it is 10.00 am, i am at work, forced to look at my awful collegues when i just want to be at home alone crying. I will read here all day, i cannot work. God, i have not recovered from 07/08 yet, cannot face that too.

oh my god . i cant stop crying....
look at his casket ...ive never imagin that one day i see this day...
Michael why did you leave us ???????????
why?

He was always so full of life, now everything he was is gone. This is not happening, it still feel like june 25. Nice gold casket anyway, if they found it in 2000 years from now on they will know that there was some big person buried in that casket.

the airing took around 3 hours altogether, but mainly because the jacksons left the house half an hour after the service was supposed to start. so they came late around 1 1/2 hours. thats what took so long. they showed the cars from the jacksons from their encino home to the memorial park. and the entrance of the other guests as i said... thats it mainly....

So they never aired the entire funeral? When did they stop airing? When Michael was brought up in casket? Im sure they stopped out of respect.. Im sure most of them cried their eyes out when it started.

Back