Michael Jackson - Forever Me

Maybe it is "Soldier Boy"? It leaked yesterday and it is also cascio song.

I didn't hear about it. I gave You snippet of soldier boy( it leaked yesterday). But there is no information on wikipedia that Forever Me song leaked yesterday.

I didn't hear about it. I gave You snippet of soldier boy( it leaked yesterday). But there is no information on wikipedia that Forever Me song leaked yesterday.

Thank you for that snippet! When I posted the link there was, but someone changed and updated the list..

where did the title soldier boy come from? was it a title that was thrown around during the selection of the cascio tracks for Michael? anyone know?

Thank you for that snippet! When I posted the link there was, but someone changed and updated the list..

You're welcome. You're right about info on wikipedia.When You firstly gave link, there were info about yesterday leaked song "Forever Me", but somebody changed it. It's only wikipedia, everybody can write sth, maybe somebody made a mistake, or... it will leaked soon :yes:

yes, i have heard of instances in the past where people go on wiki and edit false info in, but who knows....guess we'll have to wait and see if a full track surfaces. can't tell much from a 20 sec clip.

TY Onir for the yt link, sounds really good. Is Water really a song> I know he starts saying "water" on TII but it sounds to me like he is just playing around with the word when he actually wants some water. he he.

AndreyZidane™;3334940 said:
Really? Wikipedia? Since when is Wikipedia reliable... at all? I mean, I can go there and edit everything. Give me a break Wikipedia.

I agree, Wikipedia is def. not reliable. If anybody can go in and edit things, then you can't trust it.

TY Onir for the yt link, sounds really good. Is Water really a song> I know he starts saying "water" on TII but it sounds to me like he is just playing around with the word when he actually wants some water. he he.

I think so too. I does not sound like an actual song to me neither.

Water could be a real song, but it probably has nothing to do with that TII part

Read the rules folks. No links to downloads or YT links. This is the sort of thing that lost us funding so no more.

Back