Michael Jackson Flash Mob to help Haiti

ivy

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's choreographer Travis Payne and TII dancers Daniel Boog Celebre and Dres Reid partnered with FlashmobAmerica and other dancers & volunteers to do a Flash Mob to Michael Jackson's "They don't care about us" in Hollywood.

The dancers in the video raised over $3,000 which they donated to Yele Haiti's Earthquake Relief Fund.

^^
See the heart :wub:

:cry:

Only Michael could make people gather to streets dancing.. thanks for posting.

LOL....the man just kept saying 'that was amazing, that was amazing!'.....

Like watching The Drill routine!

Wonderful video. Ivy, thank you so much for posting this. God bless Travis and them boys for doing this. All the dancers were amazing, especially the man with the suit, tie and the glasses and the lil kids - there was a reallly small girl among them, wasn't there? That heart shape the people did at the end...amazing and the way they moved, it was as though it was pounding.

Lovely stuff and great cause - another in a million reasons to be proud of Michael's work and influence, he truly made the world a better place.

Michael Jackson's choreographer Travis Payne and TII dancers Daniel Boog Celebre and Dres Reid partnered with FlashmobAmerica and other dancers & volunteers to do a Flash Mob to Michael Jackson's "They don't care about us" in Hollywood.

The dancers in the video raised over $3,000 which they donated to Yele Haiti's Earthquake Relief Fund.

^^

Aww, yes! I love that! Thanks:)

I kept avoiding this thread for some reason (do not know why) cause I did not realise what was it about, but now that I looked at it I am so glad I did . Thank you 4 posting it. Love it...

That was great :) Thanks for sharing.

Who else noticed the same elderly man wearing a white headband who was also dancing to Drill at the Midnight Madness event at Best Buy in Los Angeles :D :clapping:

Who else noticed the same elderly man wearing a white headband who was also dancing to Drill at the Midnight Madness event at Best Buy in Los Angeles :D :clapping:
He is awesome!!! :)

^^

Can someon tell me what this video has been removed?

Really Good Flashmob ! Honestly, it's done so well that i was almost dancing when watching it ! Plus, the Drill is a phenomenon !! Amazing ! Thanks for the video ;)

Back