Michael Jackson Fan Takes Over A Timeout Promo At Heat Vs Bobcat Game & Gets Standing Ovation

Re: Michael Jackson Fan Takes Over A Timeout Promo At Heat Vs Bobcat Game & Gets Standing Ovation

LOl that was awesome. I Loved it and the crowds reaction :wild: hysterical
I dont care what anyone says the world loves Michael Jackson :)
look at every one dancing to his music and being so happy ..

Re: Michael Jackson Fan Takes Over A Timeout Promo At Heat Vs Bobcat Game & Gets Standing Ovation

Thats what I love to see, Michael getting the reaction and love he deserves. Very cool, thank you for posting.

Thats how you know, Michael is still here, and will never die.

That was wonderful to watch.

That was great! I can see Michael having a big smile and laughing at that. That fan was really good.

:woohoo:
kermit.gif

that was good... and it was great to see a wonderful crowd reaction like that

Haha, that was awesome, what energy!

:lol: Nice!

The World Loves Michael Jackson. People can say quite easily that they don't like him, but everyone there was JUMPING. MJ = King.

That was great! I can see Michael having a big smile and laughing at that. That fan was really good.

this is what I was going to post to. Michael was watching from Heaven and smiling...:love:

wow.....such a great wach :wild: ...thank u for posting :D

Back