Michael Jackson Estate attorney's Interview

qbee

Proud Member
Megan Tevrizian interviews Michael Jackson's Estate Attorney Howard Weitzman speaks
about Katherine and about Randy Joe and Latoya who are fighting againts Katherines decision
and also speaks some on the Dr Murry investigation

SORRY for some reason now they marked the video as private
have no idea why ?? I sent them a PM to ask what happend to it
hopefully someone else will upload it

He also has some nice memories of MJ :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkbayrW6jl0

Last edited:
How are you all watching this? I'm getting a message telling me it's a private video.

I cannot watch it now..........I just watched it a few minutes ago....

Weitzman was also his lawyer during the 1993 allegations

Yes, this is one of the reasons I find all of this Will & Estate business so troubling, if this was the person who pushed for the civil settlement, as Mary Fischer/Bonnie Ezkenazi claim here:

From the day Weitzman joined Jackson's defense team, "he was talking settlement,"
Was Michael Jackson Framed? The Untold Story By Mary A. Fisher GQ, October 1994
http://www.mjnewsonline.com/mj.txt

Then, I'm afraid I don't trust him, or his judgement, as that settlement has played a major role in influencing peoples' perception of Michael Jackson negatively and continues to do so.

Yes, this is one of the reasons I find all of this Will & Estate business so troubling, if this was the person who pushed for the civil settlement, as Mary Fischer/Bonnie Ezkenazi claim here:

Then, I'm afraid I don't trust him, or his judgement, as that settlement has played a major role in influencing peoples' perception of Michael Jackson negatively and continues to do so.

Thank you

I do not trust any of this either.

We
Are
Allowed
To
Look
&
See
Yet
Never
Taste
This
Thing
Called
Truth

please, cochran and feldman were best buddies. a settlement was the only way both friends would walk out w/o a loss.

Back