Michael Jackson Deluxe Editions CDs - Under Review

I remember this being mentioned a few months ago which led to the Jacksons CDs being re-released.

I remember this being mentioned a few months ago which led to the Jacksons CDs being re-released.

Oh, why have they still not added it to completed and its still under review, maybe they are being lazy, but I do think we should all keep an eye out over there.

They need to review the big ones like 1988 dvd and so on, we need to see Michael more than ever now

Yeah this was definitely on there several months ago because a lot members from here posted their suggestions of what they would like etc, a lot of them related to uneleased tracks and DVDs of the Victory and BAD tours.

I'm sure that Sony will do something in time but right now people are grieving and I don't think everyone is ready yet for unreleased material etc. The family and and Michael's friends have a lot of questions that they want answered right now and that takes precedent over this.

Can we let the Jackson's bury the man first before fans worry about unreleased material etc? Pretty disrespectful if you ask me. I know we want to hear new songs, we have done since OMC, but now isnt the time.

Can we let the Jackson's bury the man first before fans worry about unreleased material etc? Pretty disrespectful if you ask me. I know we want to hear new songs, we have done since OMC, but now isnt the time.

I agree, unreleased material is not important at this moment. There are more important things that we are all thinking about, especially those who were closest to Michael.

I have my feelings you have yours, I want to hear something from Michael, theres a gap there. and I think you are disrespectful, how dare you tell me not to talk about unreleased MJ material now, when you uploaded unreleased HQ material just hours after he died.

Some people cope with things different ways, I have gone through everyone, we all got new pictures of Michael and that helped people to know he was on top flight for these shows and that he gave it everything he got.

I have my feelings you have yours, I want to hear something from Michael, theres a gap there. and I think you are disrespectful, how dare you tell me not to talk about unreleased MJ material now, when you uploaded unreleased HQ material just hours after he died.
First of you have to earn respect to get it ;)

2nd Im not in search for unreleased material. I upped unreleased material hours after he died because I thought the songs were appropriate (GTS, KTF, WAU) at the time and because I dont feel its right to keep unreleased material from us fans who do want to hear Michaels voice.

But lets not bother his family, his friends and or business associates about unreleased material. The man isnt even in the ground yet! When the people in charge decide THEY feel its appropriate to release material then of course we will gladly accept it.

But the fact that people are so concerned over unreleased material at this moment in time is disrespectful. We havent had new material since OMC so Im sure a few months wont hurt us waiting. Lets deal with what is approriate first which is dealing with the loss and all that comes with that over the next week such as funeral etc.

Back