Michael Jackson Day on German TV (Pro 7) on June 24th, 2010

MJsBack

Proud Member
On June 24th, 2010 there will be a great Michael Jackson Day on German TV channel Pro 7.
Planned is the TV premiere of THIS IS IT and the brand new documentary GONE TOO SOON by Ian Helperin. Next to this several general TV specials which are well known on that channel will have HOT TOPIC Michael Jackson!!!
Many unexpected specials will also be included!!!

Following TV specials are on the MJ List that day!:

1. 2 PM We are family

2. 5 PM TAFF

3. 8.15 PM THIS IS IT

4. 11.15 PM GONE TOO SOON by Ian Helperin

:angel: R.I.P. Michael Jackson

31433124016844277725120.jpg

Is Pro 7 a major channel?

PS: Ian Helperin can go to hell.

Why would anybody on this board want to promote a Ian Halperin project?

In my opinion, this thread should be closed!

Why would anybody on this board want to promote a Ian Halperin project?

In my opinion, this thread should be closed!

I do not promote Ian helperin Documentary...I DO PROMOTE THE MICHAEL JACKSON DAY!

Why don´t you attach Pro 7?:doh:

Yeah, we're not going to watch either. Not only does Ian Halperin make me want to vomit, my husband and I have figured that we won't need anything else depressing us at that point :(

Is Pro 7 a major channel?

PS: Ian Helperin can go to hell.

Yes, Pro 7 is a pretty big channel and used to be one of the big contenders for big ratings in the 8:15 segments which used to be the biggest segment for ratings. 11:15 is not quite the segment the 11 PM segment is here in the US. At least they put him at a later time and TII at 8:15, there will be a ton of people watching that one. Pro 7 used to run pretty much rated R stuff in that segment- which tells me what they consider Halperin- also tells you it's gonna be nasty.

Oh my... PRO7 was removed from our cable provider.

Is there any online live stream?
I used to watch that very often...

Oh my... PRO7 was removed from our cable provider.

Is there any online live stream?
I used to watch that very often...

I bet somebody will put it on youtube, just like the RTL special. And then there are websites for German TV now, I haven't watched in a long time though. There used to sites like onlinetvrecorder and others.

Don't expect something good from Pro 7.
Don't understand why especially this channel got the rights to broadcast THIS IS IT.

As far as I understood, the chain Pro 7 Sat1 has been in trouble for quiet some time. I am sure the owners are broadcasting it on Pro 7 to draw ratings on a specific channel, they could have done it on Sat1 as well.

I agree though that I wouldn't call Pro 7 a brainy channel...

http://www.handelsblatt.com/unterne...emer-wollen-von-pro-sieben-geld-sehen;1440015

I bet somebody will put it on youtube, just like the RTL special. And then there are websites for German TV now, I haven't watched in a long time though. There used to sites like onlinetvrecorder and others.

That special was GARBAGE.

I do not promote Ian helperin Documentary...I DO PROMOTE THE MICHAEL JACKSON DAY!

Why don´t you attach Pro 7?

I don't have to attack Pro 7, they didn't open a thread on this board. LOL!

Anyway, is the THIS IS IT they are televising, the movie or something else. I mean, I believe it was announced earlier this year that MTV would get the rights to THIS IS IT (the movie) next year. I would be surprised if some random television station in Germany has the rights to televise the movie before any major outlet.

Don't expect something good from Pro 7.
Don't understand why especially this channel got the rights to broadcast THIS IS IT.

For Germany, as far as I know, a corporation Pro7Sat1 has had a special contracts with Sony or CBS as for MJs tv specials like concerts (Dangerous and HIStory) + SAT1 had special MJ (full) days back in 1992 and 1997 with many documentaries as well as after LWMJ 2 huge specials and discussion programs.... and many more.

RTL and RTL2 had specials like MJ with Oprah, MJ and Lisa interview, or a very special 4 hour long documentary in 1997 or 98, then a special with Joe and Katherine Jackson in 2004... and others...

(as well as other German TVs.... especially news channels and their live broadcasting from the court... in 2005)

As far as I understood, the chain Pro 7 Sat1 has been in trouble for quiet some time. I am sure the owners are broadcasting it on Pro 7 to draw ratings on a specific channel, they could have done it on Sat1 as well.

I agree though that I wouldn't call Pro 7 a brainy channel...

http://www.handelsblatt.com/unterne...emer-wollen-von-pro-sieben-geld-sehen;1440015

They have had problems, but I personally dont think Pro7 and Sat1 are brainy channels... its a matter of point of view...

For Germany, as far as I know, a corporation Pro7Sat1 has had a special contracts with Sony or CBS as for MJs tv specials like concerts (Dangerous and HIStory) + SAT1 had special MJ (full) days back in 1992 and 1997 with many documentaries as well as after LWMJ 2 huge specials and discussion programs.... and many more.

RTL and RTL2 had specials like MJ with Oprah, MJ and Lisa interview, or a very special 4 hour long documentary in 1997 or 98, then a special with Joe and Katherine Jackson in 2004... and others...

(as well as other German TVs.... especially news channels and their live broadcasting from the court... in 2005)

They have had problems, but I personally dont think Pro7 and Sat1 are brainy channels... its a matter of point of view...

I think we're trying to say the same thing...:cheeky:

4. 11.15 PM GONE TOO SOON by Ian Helperin

Don't they want to show also a documentary by Jordie Chandler and another by Gavin Arvizo?

(BTW, it just goes to show how great Halperin is at self-promoting. His docu is not even done yet, but it's already on the schedule by major TV stations. Too bad he is tabloid trash and cannot be trusted, yet he is promoted by the mainstream media as a trustworthy and legit MJ "biographer", just because he is good at self-promoting. But that's the media for you in the year 2010.)

24th June is Thursday is a regular workday, at 23.15 h/ 11.15 PM (Germany) at night, when you have to go to work on the next day .. not many will watch this "docu", therefore don't worry so much.

Pro7 (*) has 7% market shares,

* unfortunately the full article is in german language

Back