Michael Jackson - 'Dangerous' Will Cost You

Samtkaninchen

Proud Member

Posted Feb 10th 2010 12:23PM by TMZ Staff

A composer who worked on a variety of Michael Jackson projects -- including "Black or White," "Dangerous: The Short Films," and "Ghosts" -- has filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Bradley Buxer, who played keyboards for Jackson on "The Dangerous Tour," wants $47,839.73 for "music development, production and performance."

Michael probably did owe Buxer this money. Its not an astronomical amount like a lot of other claims.

MJ still owed Bruce Swedien money too.

Buxer wouldnt be doing this out of malice.

You never know, he could've been asking for ages, like John Landis for example. Now that the creditors deal with everything people can ask for there money without having to go to court.

why wait all these years. I don't understand.

He didn't wait all these years. He and other musicians that compose songs for/with Michael probably get a little sum once in a while (based on sales,airplay etc.). This just means that he hasn't received his latest check. Sounds fair to me.

Besides, this guy is an awesome musician. Give him the money so he can continue creating beautiful music. Just look at those songs he was involved in. Most people would be happy just meeting Michael but this guy helped him create many of the songs we all love.

Wow.
Seriously, when these people look at Michael Jackson do they only see $$$$?

Ridiculous.

Ah so this is the 'Brad' Michael references in tours sometimes. I was just watching the Royal Brunei concert and thought it was funny when when Michael was singing 'Brad, what are you gonna do?' during I just cant stop loving you because he wasnt ending the song were he was meant to

Michael owed a lot of people money. They just keep reporting it as if more people want money when a lot of this stuff is legit. Lets not crucify everyone that has a claim, only the outlandish ones

Posted Feb 10th 2010 12:23PM by TMZ Staff

A composer who worked on a variety of Michael Jackson projects -- including "Black or White," "Dangerous: The Short Films," and "Ghosts" -- has filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Bradley Buxer, who played keyboards for Jackson on "The Dangerous Tour," wants $47,839.73 for "music development, production and performance."

I know it seems like everyone is just lining up for a hand out but there are going to be a lot of legit claims too. Whomever Mike had doing his finances before he died... it sounds like they SUCKED at it.
Now that things are being taken care of and sorted, those who have legit claims will get paid what they've probably been trying to be paid for years.

I sure wouldn't want to go to work every day and not get paid for it... why should legitimate people that weren't paid have to go without being paid? TMZ makes these claims out like they are suing MJ and the Estate, they aren't. They are just giving notice that they were never paid and the Estate will sort it.

It's not the big deal TMZ is making it out be. They only do that because it sounds sensational when they report it that way... it's like the other day with the urine story.... :mello:

Brad's a great musician and was a friend to MJ. If Michael owed him money, he deserves it.

While I think this guy claim is legit, I feel like you can count on one hand those that are. I also think three-fourths of them are total horse pucky.

hmmm...well...I guess if he is a good guy then he should be paid...I just dont understand why he waited so long..

did michael ever have real friends :cry:
apart from liz.
everyone else seems to want money
WHY

Ah so this is the 'Brad' Michael references in tours sometimes. I was just watching the Royal Brunei concert and thought it was funny when when Michael was singing 'Brad, what are you gonna do?' during I just cant stop loving you because he wasnt ending the song were he was meant to

Really? lol :lol: that sounds so cute..

TMZ love reporting anything Michael Jackson at the moment...not everything is a huge deal and I'm willing to bet this isn't. Just a claim is all.

TMZ love reporting anything Michael Jackson at the moment...not everything is a huge deal and I'm willing to bet this isn't. Just a claim is all.

That's true. They seem to be really proud of the fact that they broke the news of his death. You're probably right, but I just don't understand why all of these claims are coming out now..months and in many cases years after the fact. That's why it's really hard to look at it and not see a bunch of people hopping on to the same band wagon...

That's true. They seem to be really proud of the fact that they broke the news of his death. You're probably right, but I just don't understand why all of these claims are coming out now..months and in many cases years after the fact. That's why it's really hard to look at it and not see a bunch of people hopping on to the same band wagon...

Like someone said earlier, maybe it came around for him to be paid. I think they get paid periodically? Probably something like that, I don't think there's anything sinister in this one personally. TMZ like to rile people up lol.

did michael ever have real friends :cry:
apart from liz.
everyone else seems to want money
WHY

Well he did have to pay Liz just for to sign a release for the Private Videos show on Fox..So..IDK

Yes there is nothing sinister with this, and there's definately nothing wrong with asking where your money is if you are owed it. John Landis, Bruce Swedien (owed half a mil) and Wyclef Jean are just a few that come to mind.

this is hard to believe. you don't get royalties for playing. you get paid on the spot. and i am sure MJ paid these musicians, or they wouldn't have been stupid enough to tour. and waiting this long...

just another stupid creditor claim.

and the Landis royalties stop after a time, since he didn't invest money in the flick.

I think this had less to do with Michael, and more to do with some of the shady characters who "handled" his business affairs while he was alive. Business is finally getting done and at a swifter pace now, so the select few with a legitimate claim to money will be paid.

Not to be mean but in reference to Wyclef and I am a fan of his and the Fugees. I don't like how he called MJ about owing him money. See things have a way of correcting themselves. He has done some great things with Haiti for years now, but recently his integrety came into question about his foundation and money. And he did admit he made mistakes but people will not allow Michael to make mistakes he had to be perfect. So MJ may have owed some of these people monies but some are going about it the right way and some want to embarrass and add on to the Mad Mad World of Michael Jackson. That is what pisses me off and it hard to distinguish between the legit and the bogus bull.

Back