Michael Jackson could appear on X Factor

MsMo

Proud Member
Michael Jackson is being lined up to make a guest appearance at the final of television talent show, The X Factor.

by Alastair Jamieson
Last Updated: 10:21AM BST 20 May 2009

jackson_1372534c.jpg

Michael Jackson is playing a 50 date residency at the O2 arena in London from July Photo: PA

Executives from the programme's production company Talkback Thames have been in discussion with the pop star's manager Frank DeLeo in a bid to thrash out a deal.

It would see the King of Pop, who is playing a 50 date residency at the O2 arena in London from July this year to February next year, appear on the final show as a mentor to one of the three finalists and perform live singing in a duet with his contestant.

A programme source said: "As soon as it was confirmed Jackson would be in London performing at the O2 at the same time of the X Factor final, Simon [Cowell] saw a golden opportunity. Talks are at an early stage but progressing well. Jackson's representatives are open to negotiations and Jackson himself is said to be keen on the idea.

"Simon's priority is to get bigger and bigger guests on the show each year and they certainly don't get much better than Michael Jackson. It would be a real coup for the show."

The source added: "Simon [Cowell] desperately wants this and we are pulling out all the stops to make it happen. It will be the best series of them all and there is a real buzz building about this."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...Michael-Jackson-could-appear-on-X-Factor.html

:LOL: More of the same
they do this every year for X-factor and American Idol
I would be shocked if Mj ever appeared on either _ I
dont think he likes guest appearances on shows
Unless he is recieving his AWARD :D

would the real MJ's manager please stand up :rofl:

Again Simon Cowell says the same sort of thing every year for X Factor and American Idol. I mean its more likely that MJ might appear on X Factor this year since he will already be in London for the concerts, but who knows.

Isn't this the same 'manager' that 'allegedly' signed Mike up for a family concert?!

I'll believe it when I see it....

Michael may fly to the moon... Nasa has negotiations with Bubbles the manager...

I'd love to see him guest on the show but the final is in December and I would imagine Michael will be back in the US for the three months break relaxing. I doubt if ITV (home of the Bashir documentary) could afford to make it worth his while to come back for it.

Cowell is so two faced, the snide comments he has made about Michael at every given opportunity when Michael was down were horrible, now Michael is back he wants him to help the ratings.

see? lots of people like to do that. make an apparition appear as fact, if MJ's name is involved. money money money.

Remember "This Is It!" was just a rumour before "Michael Jackson to perform 50 night gig" since 2008 and maybe even before. The rumors somewhat faded, but suddenly became more than apparent in March, when finally he announced the concerts.

Back