Michael Jackson Conspiracy now available - amazon.com.

Thank you for this information. Hopefully it will reach many readers.

thats awesome, people should buy this as a present ....:newyear::advent:

Why they dont present the cover of the book?

it's a great news !! I have mine since a long time but I know many people haven't it yet.

Looks like this is a paperback. Mine is hardback. That's probably the reason for the new release.

Thanks for posting. I consider this book a must read. I can't recommend it enough. I have 2 copies of this book both prominently placed for all to see, on book shelves in my office at work, and also in my home. I have had many people comment on it, some fans, but mostly what I would call either non-fans or very casual fans of Michael (meaning they admit to liking some of his music but never really took much interest in him the person) and I have welcomed many to take and read. I'm proud to say that I have had at the very least a dozen people that have read it. Now, while I can't say that all these people thought he was guilty, it warms my heart to say that all now know he is innocent and have told me so. I wish it could be a required read for so many.

A must read. The following is just a small part of the beautiful foreward to Conspiracy by my hero T Mez:

"To anyone who wants to learn what happened in the Michael Jackson courtroom, this is the book to read. It explains in clear and moving detail why an innocent, kindhearted musical genius was acquitted by a conservative jury in Santa Maria, California. Justice was done."

I always say a big thank you to Ms. Jones for all her time and effort in getting this book published.

I have to ask: Did anyone find this book upsetting to read?

I've never read it, and especially after the last year and a half I haven't wanted to because I felt that I probably wouldn't be able to take it. On the other hand, I'm somewhat curious about how she relays the whole story.

I've never read it, and especially after the last year and a half I haven't wanted to because I felt that I probably wouldn't be able to take it. On the other hand, I'm somewhat curious about how she relays the whole story.
me too i feel your pain :(

For a split second, I thought this was Leonard Rowe's new book regarding MJ's passing (including the conspiracy theories)...do the two books have similar names?

Finally!!!
This book is being sold for the most incredibly high prices (several hundreds of dollars for a used copy!!!).

While reading this book you will experience a number of different emotions. At times, yes, you will break down in tears and other times you can't roll your eyes back in your head far enough at all the silly antics of the defense team. But without a doubt this book is a must read for all MJ fans and I most highly do recommend it!

Is it a new edition?
i still cant read it and i afraid cant face with this... that's so painful...

Back