Michael Jackson choreographer

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Hi

l have some question ,who is the choreographer of Michael Jackson's short films?
As far as l know Beat it and Thriller were by Michael Peters, the others l have only few idea for example : Dangerous performance was by Travis Payne but not sure!

What about Bad ,The way you make me feel ,Smooth criminal ,Remember the time............ect

Maybe this is the wrong section! so please Mods can remove it and pm the right one.

Hi

l have some question ,who is the choreographer of Michael Jackson's short films?
As far as l know Beat it and Thriller were by Michael Peters, the others l have only few idea for example : Dangerous performance was by Travis Payne but not sure!

What about Bad ,The way you make me feel ,Smooth criminal ,Remember the time............ect

Maybe this is the wrong section! so please Mods can remove it and pm the right one.

Vince Paterson worked on Smooth Criminal and Will You Be There.

Fatima Robinson worked on Remember The Time.

Also Jeffrey Daniels had choreographed Bad and Smooth Criminal.

Michael had also worked with Travis Payne on various works, Poppin' Taco and Michael Peters who worked with him on Beat It and Thriller.

Lavelle Smith Jr. had choreographed The Way You Make Me Feel.

Last edited:
Thank you guys

l can't find in wikipedia ,the choreographer of this shorts films :
"Black or White" , "Scream" ,"Blood on the dance floor" and dangerous performance live.....

Back