Earth song - #36

NUMBER ONES - #1 ALBUM!!!
----------------

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson Chart Positions Updated as it happens

Isn't Man In The Mirror Number 2 now??

Billie Jean #36

Which chart is that? I am using multiple sources, if people can give names of the charts i can put them in the thread :)

Man in the Mirror got to number 2

are there any other people from other countries who can give a rundown from their charts? Michael is alive so much at the moment, the world can see that this is the only time they will witness one man take the charts for himself

I was thinking this must be some sort of record... for the most songs by one artist in the top 40?? hope so.. he just continues to get better! MJ ♥

I was thinking this must be some sort of record... for the most songs by one artist in the top 40?? hope so.. he just continues to get better! MJ ♥

yes no one else ever did this.

BBC Radio One just said there are 2 new entries between 20 - 11 lets hope they are Michael

For people in the UK, they stop counting towards the top 10 at 6pm, so you have 50 minutes from now to buy MITM and make it #1...

The downloads/singles get counted at the end of play saturday

not sure if we know its position then, as its number 2 on the ITunes tope 10, and thats the live top 10 charts

Can i buy from itunes? Will it count?
Can we also add to the thread title "Buy MITM now" or something...?

what a fitting tribute that we have got him back to number 1 in both album and singles charts in the uk!

Bumping this thread, theres 40 minutes left to download MITM and make it number one.

if michael has more than 7 in the top 40, he will have broken elvis presleys record, which was 7 at one time!

Remember any sales TODAY will count for NEXT weeks official chart. Although the BigTop40 will take a snapshot of itunes in 10mins thats not the official chart which counts sales from Midnight Sunday for the following Sunday's chart.

Weird, MITM is number 11 on the Radio 1.

Which is the official chart, has been ages since I even bothered to listen.

Back