Michael Jackson Celebrity Clothing

AnnieRUOkay89

Proud Member
Hey guys, I know there's a few impersonators on this forum, but as fans in general, I'm hoping someone can help me out. So Halloween is coming up, and like last year, I decided I want to be Michael again, unlike last year though, this year I'd like to go all out, and by all out I mean, a professional wig, sunglasses, etc. I'd just like to know if anyone has any experience with this site and if it's truly reliable, I'm pretty tall, and I'm not too comfortable with the ready available selection of sizes they have. So before I shell out cash on tailor made outfits, as said, I'd like to know if this is a trustworthy site. All help would be appreciated. :)

Great quality and good customer service - if you have any questions they'll sure try their best to answer them.

Which outfit you want to buy?

good quality.. some stuff is over priced! some other places have good quality stuff for cheaper.. just not nearly the vass selection! its overall the best but if u want to do it smart for stuff like thriller jacket etc, get that stuff else where.. even I've seen a great History outfit for cheaper.. Don't just buy from there out of default, look around for the specific u are looking for, get it priced!! if u cant find one as good for cheaper way out your options then purchase.. you can email them with questions too and they are fast responce

Great quality and good customer service - if you have any questions they'll sure try their best to answer them.

Which outfit you want to buy?

Thanks, and I haven't decided yet, it's between Dangerous, the 84 Grammy appearance, and just his casual appearances, with the CTE shirt, hat, glasses, and mask. I'm leaning toward the casual appearances since that appears to be the most cost efficient option. But I truly, haven't decided yet.

@ KOPV, yea, I was considering looking in some quality costume outlets, but out here I'd have to wait until late november, since that's when they start stocking Halloween items and all the costume stores pop up.

Thanks for the help, guys.:)

Back