Michael Jackson Bandz

MsMo

Proud Member

In the biggest news to hit the Bandz world since Justin Bieber Silly Bandz, Michael Jackson Bandz are coming. Yes, the late King of Pop is getting his very own Bandz line. Michael Jackson Bandz are being produced by Legend Bandz, and they are scheduled to ship in early October. There are current two different packs of Michael Jackson Bandz and one pack of Michael Jackson Ringz in the works.

Legend Bandz is promoting the new Michael Jackson Bandz as the hottest fad in the country meeting the biggest pop star in history. The first pack of Michael Jackson Bandz includes silicone rubber bands in the shapes of I Heart MJ, White Glove, and three classic Michael Jackson dance poses. The second pack of Michael Jackson Bandz includes silicone rubber bands in the shapes of MJ, Red Jacket, and three classic Michael Jackson dance poses. The Michael Jackson Ringz Pack includes silicone rings in the shapes of Hat, White Glove, MJ, and two classic Michael Jackson dance poses.

Each pack of Michael Jackson Bandz contains twenty silicone rubber band bracelets, and each pack of Michael Jackson Ringz contains fifteen silicone rubber band rings. The Michael Jackson Bandz are officially licensed, and the current artwork for the Michael Jackson Bandz Pack shows a closeup of Michael Jackson’s shoes. Legend Bandz has also launched a website at LegendBandz.com.

http://www.animalbraceletsblog.com/animal-bracelets-blog/2010/08/michael-jackson-bandz.html

That is cool - but dang all the way in October - here in The States these have in style for some time now - how hard is it to make these? Oh well I'll buy some when they hit the shelves. :)

I've already seen an MJ band in stores about 2 months ago. It was a pack with different celebrities in it. MJ was in a smooth criminal pose.

Back