Michael Jackson balloon release Aug 29 2009 (my first YT video!)

cyberjackson

Proud Member
I hope this is the right place to post this! Hello everyone. Last year I made a video on what would have been Michael's 51st birthday. :flowers:I just posted it a couple of days ago on youtube. I should have posted it ages ago..but it's been a rough year.

I had people come to my work with balloons and we wrote messages to Michael on them.:angel: We then went outside to reslease them so they would float up to Heaven so Michael could get our messages. Please watch my first video on youtube and please feel free to leave comments!:wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8aTaprf5Jo

Love you all!

omg! This video was very beautiful and brought tears to my eyes :wub: I love that u did this at a amusement park, and the balloons going up was so cool! MJ unites some great people :yes: I released my own balloons that day but they actually got stuck in a tree lol.

Thank you for doing this you made Michael very proud :yes:

MJstarlight - Awwww..yours got stuck in a tree? :huggy: I'm sure Michael saw it and I bet it made him feel very loved. It made me laugh, cause it's something that WOULD happen to me. I actually held this even at my work. It was in a town center..and there just happen to be rides and stuff outside that month.:) I didn't plan it like that, but it added more to the video. Thanks for your comment! :flowers:

Back