Michael Jackson autopsy has begun

sunnyday81

Proud Member
The Los Angeles County Coroner has started the autopsy on Michael Jackson.

Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran is performing the autopsy. The Dr. was a star witness in the O.J. Simpson case.

UPDATE: We're told some members of the family are headed to the coroner's office.

http://www.tmz.com/

I know it's silly but until this moment I'm still expecting a miracle. Like that "Lazarus" man who "died" a few weeks ago and came back to life a couple of days later while at the coroners office I think.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It can't be true that he dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God please bring him back!!! please...
I can't stop crying... I'm crying like 10 hours...

Michaellllllllllllllllll, don't leave us please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-(

This is extremely hard, but I hope they find answers. I want to know what happened to Michael.

I know it's silly but until this moment I'm still expecting a miracle. Like that "Lazarus" man who "died" a few weeks ago and came back to life a couple of days later while at the coroners office I think.
me too, until now

I am devastated, totally shattered, can't breath anymore.

This is a nightmare. I'm shaking, crying, can't eat, can't think of anything else and just wanting time to run backwards. michael can't be dead - it's too much to cope with.

I think I'll just watch Back To The Future tonight - if I can...
We need someone to invent a Dolorian time machine... :(

press.conference at 130pm cali time 2130pm gmt 22.30 cet

i cant imagine his body on that cold, cold place. i cant imagine them cutting him open.

i just....

I hate the idea of him being cut open, but is is the only way to find out what happened to him. I cannot get the awful image of his barely covered body being taken, less than gently, from the helicopter and how low can the media sink to keep replaying such a distressing image.

Part of me would be relieved if the cause of death was prescription medication as has been suggested, just for the fact that he would have slipped into sleep before he died, I can't bear to think of him experiencing the pain of a heart attack and the fear he must have known in his final moments. On the other hand an avoidable cause of death would increase the pain for us maybe. The fact that his doctor was there and he was in bed suggests he was not feeling well before this happened.

I hope that the suggested 6 to 8 weeks before the result is known is not going to happen, if it was a heart attack or cerebral bleed they will know today.

Back